You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This could be just Election Day voters deciding to vote early, but it’s interesting Arizona data.

[/embed]
What’s O? Other?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

As for NC, it is a good indicator of how MI, WI and PA will go. If Biden wins it, he likely wins the others and vice versa, although NC is closer than the Rust Belt.

MIchigan & Wisconson look like toast. Not even sure they're in play, didn't trump pull his spending out of WI a while ago?  I don't see PA a swing state, but that & FL are must wins, and Flagg I put it at trump not winning both SC & GA, I think its over. trump'll start either giving in soon, or go batshit this weekend.

Georgia is definitely in play...Biden has a better chance of winning there than trump does in all the rust belt.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You won’t be happy until only white property owning men can vote.

Biden has said more racist shit than Trump so if you're using that as a reason to vote, you may be sitting this election out or voting independent.

Even Kamala Harris believes Biden is a racist. She only walked it back when he chose her as his VP.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

All the momentum is going towards Trump, but it is too little too late?

No.

I still think Trump is going to win but anything can happen. We'll know early on election night which direction it's going. If we don't start seeing signs of a possible landslide, Biden is in trouble.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

All the momentum is going towards Trump, but it is too little too late?

No.

I still think Trump is going to win but anything can happen. We'll know early on election night which direction it's going. If we don't start seeing signs of a possible landslide, Biden is in trouble.

What momentum? There has been movement in both directions in multiple state and national polls of less than a point or a little more in the past week. He needs to make up a lot of ground a lot more quickly than that. This race has been stable all year, except for the spike after Trump’s disastrous first debate. If he can get back to that pre-debate level, he’s still way behind.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

In 2016, the Cubs won the World Series days before Trump won. In 2020, Chicago’s last title hope with this election cycle is the Bears. Like Biden, they have been coasting by playing good defense. They can’t get anything going offensively—either one of them—but do they need to?

I’m cautiously optimistic on both fronts as I sit down to watch Monday Night Football.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

In 2016, the Cubs won the World Series days before Trump won. In 2020, Chicago’s last title hope with this election cycle is the Bears. Like Biden, they have been coasting by playing good defense. They can’t get anything going offensively—either one of them—but do they need to?

I’m cautiously optimistic on both fronts as I sit down to watch Monday Night Football.

What a bittersweet week that was...it'll never get better than the Cubs winning...then Trump...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You won’t be happy until only white property owning men can vote.

Biden has said more racist shit than Trump so if you're using that as a reason to vote, you may be sitting this election out or voting independent.

Even Kamala Harris believes Biden is a racist. She only walked it back when he chose her as his VP.

I wonder if Obama feels the same way...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

"YouTube is now adding "Fact Check" notices for searches about Joe Biden saying he would ban fracking, and are manipulating the top search results to boost his lie that he never said it.   I think this is a first that YouTube has included a "fact check" for a search. "

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

This is a United States Senator attacking the constitution. That’s what this is.

Board footer