You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow!  Texas has surpassed total 2016 voter turnout?!

That's interesting.  Not saying Biden will win it, but Texas.  Thats about as Red as CA or NY are blue.

It’s certainly noteworthy. Seriously tho...if the GOP can no longer count Texas as safe and reliable that’s really going to change things moving forward.

They’re going to have to try real hard to suppress the vote every year or adapt. Since the GOP is basically choosing to regress back into an era long past...i don’t see how they expect to do that...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

That's interesting.  Not saying Biden will win it, but Texas.  Thats about as Red as CA or NY are blue.

There's no way to say for sure. More Republicans are voting for Biden than Democrats are voting for Trump, and Biden has roughly 45 to 50 percent of the independent vote. On the other hand, Hispanic men are doing well for Trump, so they could save him in Texas. Then again, all signs point to a huge turnout for young voters, who are not only rejecting Trump but the GOP in general.

Basically, any of the pollsters who do this for a living will tell you that early vote can't tell you a whole lot.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tucker-c … 08745.html

All you tucker fans should be ashamed and embarrassed...but i know you’re not

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It's obvious what's going on now.... they're calling the dogs off the Hunter Biden shit show to save it for if/when Biden wins.

It was too late to impact the vote anyways. Once social media and the major media outlets started censoring, it was a sign to just hold on to it.

You thought the left trying to drown the Trump presidency in Russia was bad? Wait till you see Biden's get buried in Ukraine, China, and incest videos.

It's going to be a massive cluster fuck although I have a feeling Kamala Harris is looking forward to it.

This is also a way for the media and public to wean itself off of Trump. They will get the opportunity to up the ante on the scandals.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

It's obvious what's going on now.... they're calling the dogs off the Hunter Biden shit show to save it for if/when Biden wins.

It was too late to impact the vote anyways. Once social media and the major media outlets started censoring, it was a sign to just hold on to it.

You thought the left trying to drown the Trump presidency in Russia was bad? Wait till you see Biden's get buried in Ukraine, China, and incest videos.

It's going to be a massive cluster fuck although I have a feeling Kamala Harris is looking forward to it.

This is also a way for the media and public to wean itself off of Trump. They will get the opportunity to up the ante on the scandals.

I hadn't thought about that...I thought they'd never surrender to the idea of possibly losing.

What that means though is that it's still Trump's Republican party for the foreseeable future...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is going to be crazy over the next few days.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They sent Kamala Harris to Texas for a rally and this is what they have to show for it?

gozWabz.jpg

I'm not buying the polls anymore. You're not liked in Texas if you can only pull in 10 people.

Yeah I know the excuse....Covid....but that doesn't stop people from looting, going to restaurants, or standing in long lines in the grocery store.

Anyone remember the excuse for Hillary's small crowds?

It's like deja vu all over again....

Thousands at Trump rallies while Biden/Harris can't even pull in enough people to play a game of Monopoly.

Biden having to go to states(MN) that should be a lock while sending his horrible Veep choice to a key red state supposedly flirting with blue and as we can see by that picture, it's not going blue.

No one is excited for Biden. It's Trump vs anti-Trump....and I don't know if it's enough to get him across the finish line.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

^

2 things to consider.

1.)They say 25% of attendees at Trump’s rallies say they didn’t vote in 2016.

2.)Conservatives like me who thought Trump was full of shit AND a danger to western democracy, so we held our nose and voted Clinton in 2016. I now know he’s ended Bush’s and Obama’s conflicts, got NK to stop shooting missiles, didn’t let Putin grab more land, neutered Iran, and got 3 Arab countries to recognize Israel, all without world war 3. We’ll be voting Trump this time.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

^

2 things to consider.

2.)Conservatives like me who thought Trump was full of shit AND a danger to western democracy, so we held our nose and voted Clinton in 2016. I now know he’s ended Bush’s and Obama’s conflicts, got NK to stop shooting missiles, didn’t let Putin grab more land, neutered Iran, and got 3 Arab countries to recognize Israel, all without world war 3. We’ll be voting Trump this time.

Lol this shit is ridiculous...do you actually believe this crap?

‘They say...’

‘NK to stop shooting missives...’

Is this shit for real? You can hate Kamala and Biden all you want...but this is nonsense. Flat out lies...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

^

2 things to consider.

Lol this shit is ridiculous...do you actually believe this crap?

‘They say...’

‘NK to stop shooting missives...’

Is this shit for real? You can hate Kamala and Biden all you want...but this is nonsense. Flat out lies...

You’re lying dude...

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic … e-missiles

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/21/north-k … -says.html

Board footer