You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

You can say all you want about Trump and the media can keep its outrage machine working overtime but its a simple fact that no one wants to give credit for...

He hasn't started any new conflicts and we're winding down the Bush-Obama wars.

I don't understand why liberals have a problem with this.

In 2016 they said Trump would get us into WWIII and four years later it's like they're mad that he didn't.

The absence of a new war should be applauded by both the red and blue teams.

James

James wrote:

Which scenario would everyone prefer....

A Trump win with the Dems taking the Senate

A Biden win with the Senate staying as is

Which scenario actually means something productive gets done?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

You can say all you want about Trump and the media can keep its outrage machine working overtime but its a simple fact that no one wants to give credit for...

He hasn't started any new conflicts and we're winding down the Bush-Obama wars.

I don't understand why liberals have a problem with this.

In 2016 they said Trump would get us into WWIII and four years later it's like they're mad that he didn't.

The absence of a new war should be applauded by both the red and blue teams.

What Obama war? What war did he start? Surely you could be more honest about this topic...you’re implying that wars and conflicts that Bush began were somehow Obama’s fault and he owns equal responsibility?

What you’re saying just doesn’t make sense...i know that’s what Trump like to do though....lump Clinton/Bush/Obama all together like they were all one person...one term...

It was a ‘conservative‘ that started those middle eastern wars and conflicts.

Trump supporters are making things up that simply don’t exist.

James

James wrote:

I guess you forgot Syria and Libya for some reason.  We'll go ahead and leave out the list of countries where he used drone strikes....cuz he was a man of peace and all that jazz.

The reason Obama gets linked to the Bush wars and some of his policies is because he campaigned on ending it but once getting elected he continued it.

I love how if you give credit for the lack of wars this instantly turns you into a Trump supporter who just makes shit up.

In a nutshell it's one of the things destroying this country.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I read Republicans are actually doing better among African-American and Hispanic voters than they were four years ago, and worse with white voters. What a plot twist!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I read Republicans are actually doing better among African-American and Hispanic voters than they were four years ago, and worse with white voters. What a plot twist!

White people are so stupid. Lol. They get more offended than the victim lol.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

It’s true...white voters are obviously the biggest voting block and whatever Biden has lost with Hispanics and African Americans, he has more than made up with white voters...

Still don’t know if any of this means anything...Biden simply being a man may have made all the difference in the world.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

I guess you forgot Syria and Libya for some reason.  We'll go ahead and leave out the list of countries where he used drone strikes....cuz he was a man of peace and all that jazz.

The reason Obama gets linked to the Bush wars and some of his policies is because he campaigned on ending it but once getting elected he continued it.

I love how if you give credit for the lack of wars this instantly turns you into a Trump supporter who just makes shit up.

In a nutshell it's one of the things destroying this country.

You consider Syria and Libya wars?

Last i checked we were still in Iraq...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tucker-c … 08745.html

All you tucker fans should be ashamed and embarrassed...but i know you’re not

Mongo, keep up with the news. You’re posting outdated articles that haven’t been updated. UPS confirmed the story. How embarrassing. Keep showing us your massive intellect with your google skills.

The story was linked in the forum 24 hours before your post, but as mama Gump said; stupid is as stupid does.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tucker-c … 08745.html

All you tucker fans should be ashamed and embarrassed...but i know you’re not

Mongo, keep up with the news. You’re posting outdated articles that haven’t been updated. UPS confirmed the story. How embarrassing. Keep showing us your massive intellect with your google skills.

The story was linked in the forum 24 hours before your post, but as mama Gump said; stupid is as stupid does.

Uh no...i don’t keep up with tucker like you do...i asked before who was the big spoon and who was the little spoon between you two...i have a guess, but I’d like a confirmation if possible.

I’d also like to know why a conservative like yourself sold out and voted for a Clinton in 16? I mean...is there anything worse for a conservative than voting for a Clinton?

When Tucker blathers on and on about Hunter Biden, does that get you all hot and bothered? Was it Tucker who gave you the notion that Biden is a demented old fart who also runs a sophisticated mob style crime family?

Ahhh the inconsistencies in your ‘real conservative’ thinking.

You have plenty of duplicitous moments on here...and you’ve really no right to call anyone else out on anything. Your hubris is astounding.

Board footer