You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Word has it there were 50k+ people at the Trump rally 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh yesterday. I’d be worried if I were Biden with his 200 people events.

These rallies are nonsense...pure nonsense....they mean nothing...

A bunch of people spreading Co-vid at an alarming rate with now personal accountability or responsibility. He won Pennsylvania but a like 20-30k votes last time...you're getting awfully confident and awfully cocky...

By they way...I am not seeing any news of this anywhere...Is this a twitter report?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Word has it there were 50k+ people at the Trump rally 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh yesterday. I’d be worried if I were Biden with his 200 people events.

I'd be worried if I lived 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh that there was a massive super spreader event and an uptick in covid cases the next couple weeks.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

A few things with this ludicrous stuff from the Trump campaign.

1) They know they won't win when absentee ballots are counted.
2) The election is never called on election night.
3) This kind of talk is why people have turned out to vote early in person in record numbers.
4) They would have to invalidate a shit ton of GOP votes, too.
5) I think he's wrong anyway. Election night, we'll know the winner.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

88650-FB0-72-A3-4-FF5-89-FE-6-E64-FC874-F1-E.jpg

You can’t ignore attention like that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 … ment-since

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I am ignoring it...his fans are rabid and he’s been doing this for 5 years....who cares?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
James wrote:

Holy shit....

Students at the University of Wisconsin have voted to remove the statue of Abraham Lincoln because it's "racist"....and Lincoln was not pro-black and is a "remnant of white supremacy".

The insidiousness of this SJW extremism is now completely out of hand. Something has to be done. What's next.... Hitler was the savior of the Jews?

How is anyone dumb enough to support this nonsense?

This is the kind of shit that took us on the road that led to Trump.

Imagine spending thousands of dollars to send your kid to college and they're learning shit like this.

Is it any wonder the Democratic party is getting whiter and more elitist? With all the chest thumping about Trump's numbers I'm really shocked, even by people on this board, aren't seeing huge warning signs that black, hispanics, blue collar workers, and even LIBERALS are leaving the Democratic party. I mean, they're leftists now, these aren't liberals.

And I hate to be that guy, but this sentiment really is the education system (the teacher's union) turning kids into woke activists. It needs to be regulated, rebuilt and reprogrammed into an non partisan institution.

You want and education system that teaches kids not question anything. You want mindless drones that are just smart enough to pull the levers and push the buttons. Not smart enough to question the white washed history books down play all the flaws in the constitution and the American way of life.

No, I don't want them brain washed by either party. They're not being taught to question anything. They're being taught not to listen to anything that challenges their indoctrination.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

It was sarcasm, although I know that doesn't really translate over the written word.

I kind of figured tongue

Maybe I'm being naive, but I do *feel* there's a chance Trump pulls this off. They're saying there might be record turn out for in person voting and that helps republicans. I still think Biden will win, but if Trump does, I'm never listening to a poll again. And yes, I know said that last time!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is it any wonder the Democratic party is getting whiter and more elitist? With all the chest thumping about Trump's numbers I'm really shocked, even by people on this board, aren't seeing huge warning signs that black, hispanics, blue collar workers, and even LIBERALS are leaving the Democratic party. I mean, they're leftists now, these aren't liberals.

And I hate to be that guy, but this sentiment really is the education system (the teacher's union) turning kids into woke activists. It needs to be regulated, rebuilt and reprogrammed into an non partisan institution.

You want and education system that teaches kids not question anything. You want mindless drones that are just smart enough to pull the levers and push the buttons. Not smart enough to question the white washed history books down play all the flaws in the constitution and the American way of life.

No, I don't want them brain washed by either party. They're not being taught to question anything. They're being taught not to listen to anything that challenges their indoctrination.

That’s just not true...when i was growing up the history books painted a narrative that everything the US ever did was amazing...we’re the best at everything and everything we did was righteous and unquestioned...

In the 19th century this country was owned by property owning white men. This country was built on slavery and dirt cheap Chinese, Irish and other minority labor.

It’s all true.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It's 2016 all over again.

Hillary would land at an airport and there would be 5 people there to greet her.

Trump would land at an airport and thousands would be there.

We were all told this means nothing....

Of course it means something...it tells us no one is excited about the candidate pulling in 5-10 people.

Throughout history, how many of the no crowd candidates win the election?

A grand total of zero.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Maxine Waters is now saying that black Trump voters are shameful and she'll never forgive them.

It's over.

The high up Dems know the REAL polls and now it's time to start lashing out.

Just watch....on election day we're going to see a huge chunk of the black and latino vote going for Trump. She doesn't mention latinos because she doesn't give the tiniest of shits about them.

This bitch needs to be voted out of office.

Board footer