You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Lol

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Love it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So now that every network is saying the ACA will stand (SHOCKER!), do we get to denounce those who said ACB was an assault on the ACA?  At what point are people held accountable for their constant fear mongering and lies?  Or do we just ignore that behavior because it was all justified in the crusade against the bad orange man (like every other boogeyman the left has created)?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So now that every network is saying the ACA will stand (SHOCKER!), do we get to denounce those who said ACB was an assault on the ACA?  At what point are people held accountable for their constant fear mongering and lies?  Or do we just ignore that behavior because it was all justified in the crusade against the bad orange man (like every other boogeyman the left has created)?

I'm pretty sure trumps on record saying his goal was to 'End Obamacare'. Also, he stated on multiple occassions he would soon announce his own healthcare bill, telling Chris Wallace in the summer (June) he was a few weeks away from it being complete. He never released it and there is no record of any GOP healthcare bill. Without any controls in measure, if he had the ability, trump would have ended ACA on Day 1 if he could. Hence, checks & balances are in our government.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are you serious? The Republicans have been trying to kill it for 12 years. There is no reason to trust any of them with healthcare.

As far as Trump...he would've loved to piss all over Obama's signature law by any means necessary. You know it's true.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

So Trump is blocking Biden's access to everything right now...what a dipshit...every bit the worthles prick I thought him to be...fat, lazy and stupid.

I know you'll all mostly shrug at this shit...but it's gross...pretending to be president is so pathetic I don't even know what to say.

I will lick my fuck fingers when dipshit orange stained POS leaves. it'll be my dessert for what was a somewhat anticlimactic election.

Fuck Trump!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I'm pretty sure trumps on record saying his goal was to 'End Obamacare'. Also, he stated on multiple occassions he would soon announce his own healthcare bill, telling Chris Wallace in the summer (June) he was a few weeks away from it being complete. He never released it and there is no record of any GOP healthcare bill. Without any controls in measure, if he had the ability, trump would have ended ACA on Day 1 if he could. Hence, checks & balances are in our government.

He was talking about Amy Coney Barrett (ACB) which everyone said she and Kavenaugh were going to end Obamacare and kill everyone.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Here's a great example of how the Trumpers are fracturing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/c … g_his_own/

You don't even need to read it all. Just glance at the top comments and you can see it happening in real time.

People are just sick of it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I read where this Newsmax TV hasn't been reporting the election results & is only focusing on it being undetermined as to who won, and reporting on trumps lawsuits. Really doubling down on stupid. Anyway, while trump TV seemed plausible, I'm not sure he really has the time, interest, or assets to fully start something like that from the ground up. I think he felt Fox News wasn't lock step with him enough at the end of the campaign and he's holding a grudge, and words out he might goto this Newsmax if they offer him enough $$. Sounds crazy, but a channel like that would likely go into debt to pull some of the ratings he'd bring, also be a Howard Stern/Sirius type deal where he shares heavily in the profits (ad sales) and get a minority ownership interest.

Board footer