You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Current Events Thread

FlashFlood wrote:

I’m not entirely serious it’s a deepfake, but it reminded me of this

It’s a project from the South Park guys. I just found the things he was saying in his latest video so absurd for him that it instantly reminded me of the Sassy Justice video. And yeah, the video seems oddly cutup as well.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This is what you would call “poetic justice.”

“Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen vowed that pro-Trump rioters who entered the U.S. Capitol would "face the full consequences of their actions under the law," and those consequences could include being charged under President Trump's executive order authorizing up to 10 years in prison for "injury of federal property."

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wouldn't put it past them that its a deep fake.

A guy on GMA brought up the fact that 'More people have died at the trump Riots than Benghazi'

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

One cop who was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher at the coup attempt has died. Federal murder investigation opened. Someone is shitting their pants today.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics … index.html

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Trump announced that he will not attend inauguration. At least we can stop speculating.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Biden is entitled to any inauguration he wants. Period.

Shoot to kill.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I knew it...he's too big of a pussy to go to the inauguration.

That cop dying complicates things greatly if they're serious about going after everyone involved. Sedition with a murder charge added for good measure.

Anyone in Congress who supported this shit needs to be told they resign ASAP or they get arrested. Let Cruz be first in line.

Whatever they're going to do, it has to be done swiftly or it'll just turn into a political game and nothing substantial will ever happen.

I saw all the various Trump suits against states have been dropped.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Also, the events of Wednesday underscore many reasons why DC should be a state with a governor with the powers that other governors have.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Also, the events of Wednesday underscore many reasons why DC should be a state with a governor with the powers that other governors have.

and why not after all?

The population of Wyoming is 580k people. Wyoming is afforded 2 US Senators and 3 Representatives. The district of Columbia has 700k with 1/20th the land mass and zero senators.

You could say the same about North and South Dakota and a few other states out there in the middle-west of the country.

Is this really such a radical idea?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I agree. They were momentarily abandoned by the feds during the critical, early moments of a crisis that could've spiraled out of control.

It was inexcusable.

Reddit just banned it's last Trump community.

Unfortunately I have a feeling Conspiracy is next. The Trumpers ruined that sub with their Trump/Q worship.

Board footer