You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

I think it's amusing that Trump is attacking RINOs aka Republicans to don't blindly support him.

He's asking people to donate to his PAC and stop donating to the traditional PACs that support people who voted to impeach him.

This is a genius strategy. As Trump fully consumes the Republican party he makes it less and less popular. It's so bizarre to me that he made it this far and is completely disinterested in any type of feedback whatsoever unless it's good.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Not to mention he typically pockets money that was intended for other purposes.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Horrible speech by Biden.

Not enough lies, right?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Not enough lies, right?

lol

I've seen better....but I've also seen much worse.

I'm surprised they didn't kill the feed....

He was never the greatest at giving speeches anyways but at this point, action speaks louder than words.

At least he's trying to steer the ship. The next few months will be crucial as we start opening back up.

I want the media to stop criticizing red states for opening up. Blue states...Cali the big enchilada...have plans to open up as well. Theme parks already announced they're opening rides late spring.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Not enough lies, right?

You got to admit, it takes balls to take credit for all of the vaccine work, while making up the adversity of what he faced, as if be walked into a situation where nothing was done, the vaccine wasn't already nearing completion, states weren't already creating distribution plans and he and Kamala had to do everything themselves, including making a vaccine in the bathtub. All politicians do this, but damn, he's literally taking credit he doesn't deserve. Meanwhile, at the boarder....

misterID

misterID wrote:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Not enough lies, right?

You got to admit, it takes balls to take credit for all of the vaccine work, while making up the adversity of what he faced, as if be walked into a situation where nothing was done, the vaccine wasn't already nearing completion, states weren't already creating distribution plans and he and Kamala had to do everything themselves, including making a vaccine in the bathtub. All politicians do this, but damn, he's literally taking credit he doesn't deserve. Meanwhile, at the boarder....

I’m good with it...hell  Trump said he inherited an economic mess. Claimed he did the whole thing from scratch.

Anyway...Trump doesn’t deserve credit for the vaccine any more than Fauci does.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The fact you're defending Biden by reminding everyone Trump did the exact same thing is kind of the problem. 16

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Yeah Biden, is feeling a lot like Justin Trudeau. Says he will do stuff but, nothing major so far.

Minimum wage like come on. Should have got that done.

Get rid of the filibuster. Even the court up. Get Puerto Rico and Washington DC in as states.

I know for the last two it might be too early. But, it’s like do you guys want to stay in power.

The minimum wage is the big one. If Biden can’t get that done then what the fuck.

Democrats need to start getting their hands dirty and actually win.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

2022 and 2024 will be a blood bath if Biden continues down this path.

Board footer