You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

Hey Mitch, did your newsfeed alert you that 4 Taliban prisoners Obama released in exchange for the deserter and dishonorably discharged Berghdahl (who Obama said served with honor and distinction) are now senior leaders in the Taliban?  I remember you trying to suggest Trump did this inaccurately, so just curious if your animus to the idea stands or if because it was Obama, you “don’t care”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/4-pris … iban-posts

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hey Mitch, did your newsfeed alert you that 4 Taliban prisoners Obama released in exchange for the deserter and dishonorably discharged Berghdahl (who Obama said served with honor and distinction) are now senior leaders in the Taliban?  I remember you trying to suggest Trump did this inaccurately, so just curious if your animus to the idea stands or if because it was Obama, you “don’t care”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/4-pris … iban-posts

yea you're right...Trump didn't release 5000 prisoners...

you're right though...i truly don't care about any of this...I hated it all when I was in college and I was called an idiot then too...oh well...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Love it…Sean spicer is pissed he’s being removed from the military advisory role. Imagine him being qualified to be in that role in the first place.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Love it…Sean spicer is pissed he’s being removed from the military advisory role. Imagine him being qualified to be in that role in the first place.

I could understand him but HR McMaster and Jack Keen too? Those guys I would say are qualified.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They also criticized his handling of the withdrawal.

He's also implementing every business with 100 workers have their employees vaccinated or tested or face fines that will end their business. Not only is this going to run into huge constitutional opposition, but they've exempted certain union workers such as the postal service and teachers unions.  I want people vaxxed, and I'd give big incentives to do that, but why go back on his campaign promise of not mandating vaccines while exempting unions if you really believe this?  WTF?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

They also criticized his handling of the withdrawal.

He's also implementing every business with 100 workers have their employees vaccinated or tested or face fines that will end their business. Not only is this going to run into huge constitutional opposition, but they've exempted certain union workers such as the postal service and teachers unions.  I want people vaxxed, and I'd give big incentives to do that, but why go back on his campaign promise of not mandating vaccines while exempting unions if you really believe this?  WTF?

Yeah it's a political move.

Again....

Yet supposedly it's only the right that plays political games with the virus.

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I could understand him but HR McMaster and Jack Keen too? Those guys I would say are qualified.

Spicer was a Naval Officer. Yes, they’re political appointees and Biden can do as he wants. But when he appoints some lesbian transgender, ask how they’re qualified to opine on the military academies.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

That’s right…bc transgenders aren’t qualified to do anything…especially serve me in the military

Randall Flagg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/worl … -isis.html

Did Biden launch an air strike at a member of ISIS, or kill a civilian carrying water and his 7 children? 

Should get greater attention, no?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://nyti.ms/1ExDNKO
This is an amazing video showing great reporting and how bad we fucked up. The guy was an aide worker. Word is Taliban gave the US intel on him. The next day Isis did shoot rockets at the Kabul airport, and from the same kind of car we blew up the day before. Very sad. The administration should own this royal fuck up immediately. But they won’t.

Board footer