You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And where are you going with this?

It just reminded me when I saw you and Randall butting heads. We are quick to fight each other but not so much the real problem: those who run this shitshow. It is also an example how governments can squeeze people.

No butting heads.  I replied to ID, then Mitch popped in to provide his usual non-contribution post.  I ignored it, like I do 90% of his posts.  Carry on.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I wasn't butting heads either...but someone has to make sure RF knows that at least one person rejects his mindless dribble.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And where are you going with this?

It just reminded me when I saw you and Randall butting heads. We are quick to fight each other but not so much the real problem: those who run this shitshow. It is also an example how governments can squeeze people.

How is the government squeezing you?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Progressives are not serious. They have an infrastructure bill ready to be passed, but are willing to destroy it to pass a pie in the sky bill that many in their own party don't want. It's either because they really never gave a shit about infrastructure or bipartisanship and it only serves to rouse up support for their goal to destroy the filibuster (ha!) Or they really enjoy being the party of perpetual victims and crybabies and it helps with campaign contributions.

Btw, I think it's pretty clear Trump doesn't want to be President again by demanding the 2020 election to be nulled before running again, which everyone knows won't happen. But it does give him a lot of power in the GOP.

I'm just not sure why you'd base an entire post on a god damned tweet.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

LOL, a tweet quoting a senator, your guy, who says he's going to sabotage the infrastructure bill. Do you think before you post? Or is it just reflexive to argue, logic be damned?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Yea i do think….i think…why do these people who hate the MSM so much use tweets as w reason to post in this thread about nonsense.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

How was it nonsense? Are we not allowed to talk about the media and criticize them?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Progressives are not serious. They have an infrastructure bill ready to be passed, but are willing to destroy it to pass a pie in the sky bill that many in their own party don't want. It's either because they really never gave a shit.....

They don't give a shit about anything but power and money.... mainly the latter.

They've got all the plans and solutions when out of power.... promise the Moon if you give em power....you give em power....and then nothing substantial happens.

Then everyone will pretend to be shocked at the red wave in 2022 and 24.

They're verging on controlled opposition.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Biden just ordered a shot in every arm. Yea, it won’t survive a week before courts stay it, but all the talk of fascism and abuse of power lobbied at Trump, and who’s actually doing it?  Afghanistan won’t be forgotten, and the DNC can’t even govern. If you think 3 more years won’t pacify the media’s COVID hysterics that cost Trump 2020, I strongly disagree.  Save all the people who voluntarily received the vaccine under Trump’s operation warp speed, Covid is no better today than it was in January. What victories does Biden have to celebrate?  His foreign policy is an utter disaster, illegal immigration and homicides are at their highest in decades. And his party wants to sink a 1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure plan. If they can’t do this, they’re completely fucked when Congress goes completely GOP in January 23. Trump may be toxic, but whoever the Republican nominee is will have his endorsement and rallies.

Yeah...it's amazing how so few people see the coming red wave.

Then it resets and we do it all over again.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Yea i do think….i think…why do these people who hate the MSM so much use tweets as w reason to post in this thread about nonsense.

If people can't use social media and/or news outlets, how the hell do you want them to get news...by seagoing pigeon?!?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

If people can't use social media and/or news outlets, how the hell do you want them to get news...by seagoing pigeon?!?

Just make it up as you go along. That’s what he does. COVID is a bigger threat to children than the flu, black people aren’t murdering each other in record numbers, Biden isn’t the laughing stock of the international community. Cops seek out infants to shoot in their car seats. If you put your penis in a minority, you become one and can speak for them.

Then admit you’re intentionally ignorant, don’t care, and have no interest in intelligent discourse. But your opinion is just as valid as everyone else’s and probably superior.

Board footer