You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think you just got suckered by the left and by Trump. Biden without a doubt has been worse in his first year than Trump. That's not to start an argument, although I know you'll blow a gasket over it, but he can always turn it around. I don't think either have/had good administrations, but Biden is far more hand on than Trump so he holds far more responsibility over his covid response, boarder decisions, military calls, diplomatic moves (the France thing is pretty funny), telling the truth, etc. Honestly, he was supposed to restore America's credibility, and that's not happened.

Agree. This president has been an epic debacle. And just listen to the presser, dem reporters pushing Jen hard. They are sick of the lies too.

Trump has been an epic debacle and you shrugged it all off every time.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think you just got suckered by the left and by Trump. Biden without a doubt has been worse in his first year than Trump. That's not to start an argument, although I know you'll blow a gasket over it, but he can always turn it around. I don't think either have/had good administrations, but Biden is far more hand on than Trump so he holds far more responsibility over his covid response, boarder decisions, military calls, diplomatic moves (the France thing is pretty funny), telling the truth, etc. Honestly, he was supposed to restore America's credibility, and that's not happened.

Agree. This president has been an epic debacle. And just listen to the presser, dem reporters pushing Jen hard. They are sick of the lies too.

But the world is in a worse place now than when Biden took over. Not saying it is all his fault but he isn’t innocent here. Of course I know you will just blame Trump…. derp

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

But the world is in a worse place now than when Biden took over. Not saying it is all his fault but he isn’t innocent here. Of course I know you will just blame Trump…. derp

Not for me…the world is much better….i don’t have to wake up every day looking at a Trump tweet or finding out he’s threatening everyone who disagrees with him.

Trump=retard

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Not for me…the world is much better….i don’t have to wake up every day looking at a Trump tweet or finding out he’s threatening everyone who disagrees with him.

Trump=retard

Lol, you are funny

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump=retard

Lol, you are funny

I've never laughed at a single thing you've said...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump=retard

Lol, you are funny

I've never laughed at a single thing you've said...

That is sad.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Looks like Trump is heavily going after all centrist Republicans in an attempt to make the party even more extreme.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump=retard

I thought you didn't check social media or watch news.

Trump should've been out of sight, out of mind.... 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Democrats have a 1.5 TRILLION dollar bipartisan infrastructure bill in their hands, ready to be signed into law, giving them a huge victory and a TRILLION dollars! But progressive democrats are saying, "no! we want this 3.5 TRILLION dollar bill passed ON TOP of that for our little wish list, or we're going to tank everything!"

The absurdity is something else.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Joe Manchin should get a Nobel. Pelosi’s linkage of the bipartisan infrastructure bill to the nonsense at least 3 democratic senators have said no to all but assures Dementia Joe is in for an even tougher tenure as President. When’s the last time he answered questions without a teleprompter or an aide pulling him off stage?

This is the consequence of getting in bed with corporate journalist and Twitter dipshits who are confused about basic biology.

Board footer