You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Insiders 100% certain is Biden running in 2024, though.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Bipartisan agreement in the Senate on gun control seems completely reasonable and addresses stuff needed to get real change done. Which is why I have serious concerns the house will ever bring it up.

misterID

misterID wrote:

For they first time since dems took over in 2018 there are no gun bans in the proposed bill. That's pretty significant.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ben Shapiro is now mad at FOX and demanding people be fired for doing a segment on a trans kid. Don’t bitch about cancel culture and turn around and engage in it. Matt Walsh, and I can’t stand that hypocrite old guy Christian conservative asshole, is saying it’s different because they’re calling out child abuse.

Yeah, kids should be given lots of counseling and therapy before anything drastic is done, but it’s still none of your business.

Is whipping your kid child abuse? Should you go to jail over it? I’d like to know Ben and Matt’s view on this.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Good episode with Bill Maher this week. Had Josh Barrow and Kellyanne Conway.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Neither Trump nor Biden should be running.  Get some fresh blood in there for fuck's sake.  Although looking at the Dems possible contenders, they look like a lot of the same to me.  I don't want Sanders or Warren running either.  They are both old as fuck.  And really, there's nothing wrong with their upside being capped as just Senators.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The candidates on both sides are going to be mediocre.

I wish Kasich could somehow pull a rabbit out of a hat. I'll take him over Desantis any day of the week. He's getting old too. Unfortunately I think his window closed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

The candidates on both sides are going to be mediocre.

I wish Kasich could somehow pull a rabbit out of a hat. I'll take him over Desantis any day of the week. He's getting old too. Unfortunately I think his window closed.

I was ready to vote for Kasich. Not that it would have mattered in my state…

I will not vote for a republican until Trump is expunged.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I voted for Kasich in 2016 but now he is out of touch and too soft. Last time he was on Maher it didn’t go to well for him.

Ron DeSantis is a total badass. Would love to see him win it all.

misterID

misterID wrote:

If it’s between Joe and DeSantis I’ll hold my nose and vote for Ron.

LOL!

Board footer