You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

A bunch of proud boys attacked Dan Crenshaw. They were chanting “one eye McCain” which is a name Tucker gave him. Got the last few days I’ve been convinced Tucker was trying to instigate people to do this to Cornyn for the gun bill, which is not going to be used to take your guns for no reason, it would never pass even the most liberal court.

I’m all on board for Crenshaw now. And tbh, when former SEALS start traveling with him, these encounters will be hilarious.

Attacked?  Strong word.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 5.html?amp

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

A bunch of proud boys attacked Dan Crenshaw. They were chanting “one eye McCain” which is a name Tucker gave him. Got the last few days I’ve been convinced Tucker was trying to instigate people to do this to Cornyn for the gun bill, which is not going to be used to take your guns for no reason, it would never pass even the most liberal court.

I’m all on board for Crenshaw now. And tbh, when former SEALS start traveling with him, these encounters will be hilarious.

Attacked?  Strong word.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 5.html?amp

That’s right SG….down play

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 135 

Re: Current Events Thread

Dude, you completely downplayed the existence of ANTIFA and remained mum if not defiant that neighborhoods were being burned and people harmed all over the nation.  Over $2 Billion in damage and 26 people killed during the George Floyd protests of 2020 and not once have you condemned it or acknowledge you were outright wrong about nearly every facet of your arguments.  You repeatedly ignored any of the video evidence related to Rittenhouse and "downplayed"  the threat on Kyle's life from a convicted pedophile and 3 other armed convicted felons.  You've downplayed every aspect of Biden's presidency, to include the historic black homicides you profess to be most concerned for.

You told the forum you were worried about a cop shooting your infant son in the back seat.  Something you have no evidence of ever occurring.  Yet when a black infant is shot in the back of a car, your contribution to the board was "He should have been an abortion."  You're completely unhinged, make no effort to be informed or contribute coherent opinions anyone but you can gain anything from, and repeatedly "downplay" any concern or fact that undermines your entirely self-manufactured reality.

You and the media you exclusively outsource your directed outrage from "downplayed" the reality that thousands attempted to breach the White House fence, only to be repelled by a paramilitary force while the President was moved to a security bunker.  You "downplayed" it when Schumer and Pelosi knelt in solidarity with the very same protesters who "threatened" the President's life less than 24 hours later.  The key difference between January 6th and June 1st is that the executive didn't "downplay" the threat and had adequate security in place to respond and negate an attempted breach.  If your party hadn't "downplayed" the violence the preceded January 6th, maybe they wouldn't have "downplayed" the need and offer of extra police and National Guard well before the MAGA nuts stormed the Capitol. 

Crenshaw 2024, McCain was a fucking American hero and super patriot, Fuck Trump and all that. But you're in no position to accuse others of "downplaying" anything, let alone refute an objective truth that Dan Crenshaw wasn't assaulted by the morons any more than American Democracy and Biden's ascension to President was in any jeopardy on January 6th.   Hyperbole is a thing and appropriate at times, but any of that nuance is totally lost on you.

*** We return you to your normally scheduled responses of total logical fallacies and incomprehensible rambling ***

misterID
 Rep: 473 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

A bunch of proud boys attacked Dan Crenshaw. They were chanting “one eye McCain” which is a name Tucker gave him. Got the last few days I’ve been convinced Tucker was trying to instigate people to do this to Cornyn for the gun bill, which is not going to be used to take your guns for no reason, it would never pass even the most liberal court.

I’m all on board for Crenshaw now. And tbh, when former SEALS start traveling with him, these encounters will be hilarious.

Attacked?  Strong word.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 5.html?amp

Okay, they were harassing asshats who got their mouths shut.

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Dude, you completely downplayed the existence of ANTIFA and remained mum if not defiant that neighborhoods were being burned and people harmed all over the nation.  Over $2 Billion in damage and 26 people killed during the George Floyd protests of 2020 and not once have you condemned it or acknowledge you were outright wrong about nearly every facet of your arguments.  You repeatedly ignored any of the video evidence related to Rittenhouse and "downplayed"  the threat on Kyle's life from a convicted pedophile and 3 other armed convicted felons.  You've downplayed every aspect of Biden's presidency, to include the historic black homicides you profess to be most concerned for.

You told the forum you were worried about a cop shooting your infant son in the back seat.  Something you have no evidence of ever occurring.  Yet when a black infant is shot in the back of a car, your contribution to the board was "He should have been an abortion."  You're completely unhinged, make no effort to be informed or contribute coherent opinions anyone but you can gain anything from, and repeatedly "downplay" any concern or fact that undermines your entirely self-manufactured reality.

You and the media you exclusively outsource your directed outrage from "downplayed" the reality that thousands attempted to breach the White House fence, only to be repelled by a paramilitary force while the President was moved to a security bunker.  You "downplayed" it when Schumer and Pelosi knelt in solidarity with the very same protesters who "threatened" the President's life less than 24 hours later.  The key difference between January 6th and June 1st is that the executive didn't "downplay" the threat and had adequate security in place to respond and negate an attempted breach.  If your party hadn't "downplayed" the violence the preceded January 6th, maybe they wouldn't have "downplayed" the need and offer of extra police and National Guard well before the MAGA nuts stormed the Capitol. 

Crenshaw 2024, McCain was a fucking American hero and super patriot, Fuck Trump and all that. But you're in no position to accuse others of "downplaying" anything, let alone refute an objective truth that Dan Crenshaw wasn't assaulted by the morons any more than American Democracy and Biden's ascension to President was in any jeopardy on January 6th.   Hyperbole is a thing and appropriate at times, but any of that nuance is totally lost on you.

*** We return you to your normally scheduled responses of total logical fallacies and incomprehensible rambling ***

If I had to pick a member of a white supremacist group from our board just based on their posts, it would have to be you.

You certainly have enough guns to supply a small army of people.

Anyway...I never denied Antifa exists...I was just tired of you blaming everything on them. Trump supporters are still trying to say that Jan. 6 was Antifa in disguise.

Antifa is not the Fox News version you subscribe to...and again, I'm sick of you blaming everything bad that happens on them. I am also sick of people like you justifying everything bad all these white supremacists are doing by saying, 'but...but...what about the riots in 2020.'

You blame all the riots and destruction on....BLM? Seriously...? GTFO

James
 Rep: 650 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

If I had to pick a member of a white supremacist group from our board just based on their posts, it would have to be you

That's funny. He's probably as close to a normal middle class guy as you can get here.

Well...Bri too.

Here's the real funny part..

I actually know some white supremacists. My cousin Tina is married to the  Hells Angels president.

Here they are in the local news....

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edca/pr/mo … rafficking


I know the Mizes as well.

My cousin Aaron has a swastika tattoo on his neck.

I could give other examples but I assume that hammers the point home for ya.

My point is....if I were to send any of these people a link to this forum and tell them to pick out the white supremacist, they'd all pick you since you're the only one here who....

1. Uses racial slurs

2. Talks about it on a regular basis.

The two flags(pardon the pun) these types look for are being waved by you.

So let's drop the white supremacist nonsense.

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

If I had to pick a member of a white supremacist group from our board just based on their posts, it would have to be you

That's funny. He's probably as close to a normal middle class guy as you can get here.

Well...Bri too.

Here's the real funny part..

I actually know some white supremacists. My cousin Tina is married to the  Hells Angels president.

Here they are in the local news....

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edca/pr/mo … rafficking


I know the Mizes as well.

My cousin Aaron has a swastika tattoo on his neck.

I could give other examples but I assume that hammers the point home for ya.

My point is....if I were to send any of these people a link to this forum and tell them to pick out the white supremacist, they'd all pick you since you're the only one here who....

1. Uses racial slurs

2. Talks about it on a regular basis.

The two flags(pardon the pun) these types look for are being waved by you.

So let's drop the white supremacist nonsense.

Talks about what on a regular basis?

I don’t follow other than the parts about people you know and your relative.

Do you own enough guns to arm a battalion too?

I guess I’ll never understand the good old southern boy.

James
 Rep: 650 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

If I had to pick a member of a white supremacist group from our board just based on their posts, it would have to be you

That's funny. He's probably as close to a normal middle class guy as you can get here.

Well...Bri too.

Here's the real funny part..

I actually know some white supremacists. My cousin Tina is married to the  Hells Angels president.

Here they are in the local news....

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edca/pr/mo … rafficking


I know the Mizes as well.

My cousin Aaron has a swastika tattoo on his neck.

I could give other examples but I assume that hammers the point home for ya.

My point is....if I were to send any of these people a link to this forum and tell them to pick out the white supremacist, they'd all pick you since you're the only one here who....

1. Uses racial slurs

2. Talks about it on a regular basis.

The two flags(pardon the pun) these types look for are being waved by you.

So let's drop the white supremacist nonsense.

Talks about what on a regular basis?

I don’t follow other than the parts about people you know and your relative.

Do you own enough guns to arm a battalion too?

I guess I’ll never understand the good old southern boy.

You talk about white supremacists off and on throughout these threads.

At least you didn't ask about the racial slurs...  tongue


I have a shotgun and a 22....and they never leave the closet.

They're probably overdue for a cleaning but I really don't give a shit. They're only there for an emergency.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 135 

Re: Current Events Thread

Hey Mitch, a Battalion is 500-600 soldiers. I couldn’t even arm a squad, which is 6-10 soldiers. But keep flexing those intellectual muscles. Like I said, hyperbole has its place but you’re unable to navigate any of that.

misterID
 Rep: 473 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Going to pick up a .380 micro soon. Either SIG or a Kimber.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB