You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hey Mitch, a Battalion is 500-600 soldiers. I couldn’t even arm a squad, which is 6-10 soldiers. But keep flexing those intellectual muscles. Like I said, hyperbole has its place but you’re unable to navigate any of that.

What am i navigating? Yes…i exaggerated…so what?

My point is you have a lot of fucking guns and you only have them bc you plan to use them.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I don't know why I bother and admit this is a mistake even responding to this clown (and yes, you're a clown), but you have no idea how many firearms I have.  You are in no position to judge what "a lot" is, and you can go fuck yourself for suggesting I plan to harm anyone with my firearms.  Yea, I own some guns I plan to use for legal reasons such as big game hunting (you're much morally superior to me buying your protein on a plastic wrapped  Styrofoam plate).

Reason 5,304 Mitch shouldn't be allowed to continue to post here.  He's called me a white supremacist and said suggested I own guns to harm people in the past 24 hours.  Mitch, if you want to make this personal we can go that way.  But you're not going to be happy with the result.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't know why I bother and admit this is a mistake even responding to this clown (and yes, you're a clown), but you have no idea how many firearms I have.  You are in no position to judge what "a lot" is, and you can go fuck yourself for suggesting I plan to harm anyone with my firearms.  Yea, I own some guns I plan to use for legal reasons such as big game hunting (you're much morally superior to me buying your protein on a plastic wrapped  Styrofoam plate).

Reason 5,304 Mitch shouldn't be allowed to continue to post here.  He's called me a white supremacist and said suggested I own guns to harm people in the past 24 hours.  Mitch, if you want to make this personal we can go that way.  But you're not going to be happy with the result.

Oh threats...here we go again...reason #1 why you and I can't get along...

I suggested you have an intention of using them...I didn't say for what or upon whom. I personally know and have relatives who regularly participate in game hunting...and the reasons for that are logical and justified...the deer population cannot be sustained in the state of Wisconsin during certain times of year...I'm convinced on that...

But it's still evidence that the only purpose of having a gun is to kill...a point you cannot fully acknowledge.

You made it personal years ago mutherfucker...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

In the last few posts you called him a white supremacist and someone planning a mass killling. You are the one everyone has had a problem with here, Mitch. You make everything personal. Even people who agree with you politically. You need to ask why that is. You need to chill out.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh threats...here we go again...reason #1 why you and I can't get along...

I suggested you have an intention of using them...I didn't say for what or upon whom. I personally know and have relatives who regularly participate in game hunting...and the reasons for that are logical and justified...the deer population cannot be sustained in the state of Wisconsin during certain times of year...I'm convinced on that...

But it's still evidence that the only purpose of having a gun is to kill...a point you cannot fully acknowledge.

You made it personal years ago mutherfucker...

I'm sorry Mitch, but there are no threats. You are getting worked up for nothing. There is no reason for you to call people white supremacists with plans to use a lot of guns whatever you think that's supposed to mean.

And no there are more purposes to having a gun than killing. Self defense does not include a purpose to kill. Range shooting, which is all I ever did with a gun in my life, is another. People compete in the Olympics and stuff with that. It's time to just chill out and not try and start a war every time that guy looks at you wrong. Just play by the rules, which are not very strict at all, and we won't have to do this constantly.

I won't ask you to apologize because I know you won't do that, but you have to admit that allusions to murder is wrong. Just say it. Or we have to push the button again and you won't get to engage with your enemy anymore. You have to pay something. Whichever you like.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

In the last few posts you called him a white supremacist and someone planning a mass killling. You are the one everyone has had a problem with here, Mitch. You make everything personal. Even people who agree with you politically. You need to ask why that is. You need to chill out.

I count myself as someone who lands a lot more on Mitch's side of the political spectrum.

And I gotta say....

Mitch, why the fuck are you accusing people of being white supremacists and following that up with suggestions that they own guns and "have a plan to use them"?

Like, if you want any sort of reasonable debate or conversation with people you've got to be less inflamatory and personal.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It's time to wrap up the Jan 6th stuff. Apparently Democrats in Congress are now admitting that no one really cares about this crap.

Move on...and start focusing on things to help Americans right now.

Randall Flagg

James wrote:

It's time to wrap up the Jan 6th stuff. Apparently Democrats in Congress are now admitting that no one really cares about this crap.

Move on...and start focusing on things to help Americans right now.

It really needs to. Not because people should forget that Trump caused it, and defiled 225+ years of a peaceful transfer of power. But because it doesn’t matter in the current priorities.

People who think SCOTUS will even have ruled if Trump can be held liable while as President, let alone score a conviction that would prevent Trump from running in 2024 before 2024, are deluding themselves. If Trump is legally culpable for the mob rioting in the Capitol, that determination is years off, and his legal culpability is anything but a slam dunk.  Having an election worker from Georgia talk about how scared she was makes for good TV, but it has no relevance to January 6th or this committee’s purpose.

WW3 is still a very real possibility, inflation isn’t slowing, gas prices aren’t slowing, our supply chain is fucked, and some economists say we’re on the brink of a recession if not a depression. And House Democrats and the media are focused on January 6th. Not because they really believe any of what they say to the public, but because it’s the only distraction they have to avoid their culpability for all the more important things. They wiggle the mouse, and all the gullible group thinkers follow the misdirection.

The Biden administration just announced they’re going to update Title IX to ensure gender identity is protected in collegiate sports. Never mind the swimming world just “followed the science” and recognized going through male puberty gives a huge advantage.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They're really going this route....

Randall Flagg

Well, Roe V Wade is overturned.  I haven't read the new opinion to see how it differs from the draft opinion, but with Alito being the author still I'm going to assume not much.  Expect a bad weekend.

Board footer