You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

If they go after Trump, and keep him in the news, just to keep going after him, it won't work the way they think I it will. People are sick of it.

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Biden wins, the media will continue reporting on every Trump rally and tweet like it were 2016.

If true...this country is beyond help and needs to slide into the ocean or Yellowstone cure our sickness.

IF he loses, I want the post Trump world to start in January. I don't give a damn how popular he is with some people, it isn't normal to cover ex presidents 24/7 and there's no reason to beyond the media trying to continue to sow division.

It's what fuels Trump though...it's why did all of it.

This is the media's responsibility.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yep.... the media is to blame for all of this. The Trump presidency does not happen without them. Period.

They also don't have to cover him like they do. They want to. A president only requires a handful of daily segments on TV to show what he's doing.

None of this is normal. They are normalizing it though and if they don't change course, this will be the new normal.

They make too much money with the Trump worship. Trump world is a never ending feedback loop.

I'm sick of it and I don't understand how people on both sides of the fence aren't equally sick of it.

One more thing....

Anyone who believes Trump is ever going to jail is smoking crack. Ex presidents or anyone that high on the totem pole does not go to jail.

Did Bush and Cheney go to jail? Did Hillary go to jail? Of course not....yet we had to hear the same crap about them.

It's just more entertainment for the plebs.

If/when Trump is out of office, we're gonna get what we were supposed to get in 2016 but he accidentally won....

Trump TV.

Just what we need.....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:

There are prosecutors who want to get him where their barrier currently is that he's the president. Even Mueller intimated that part of why he didn't go further was because charging a sitting president is the responsibility of the senate.

I can't see him out of the limelight once he's gone

He'll pardon everyone, step down, and Pence will pardon trump.

And hes not gonna pay for rallies and transportation out of pocket. I agree his ego might want it to continue, he could do a 4th of July or summer rally,  he' have to charge like 20 bucks or something, itd likely only be fox news willing to cover it.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Seeing him walk out of the hospital touching the railing it is so clear he has OCD and that explains soooooo much. Here at the WH he's clearly breathing laboriously.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Seeing him walk out of the hospital touching the railing it is so clear he has OCD and that explains soooooo much. Here at the WH he's clearly breathing laboriously.

He looks terrible and looks like he’s gasping for air. I don’t understand this guy.

That said, as has been mentioned here, they have almost full hospital facilities at the White House.

Also, Claudia Conway, who broke the news that her mother was positive, said he’s not doing any better. Really tells you something when a 15-year-old daughter of a former White House staff member is more believable than anyone.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

When you can’t make coherent thoughts or remember accurate statements, just have a major network toss you softballs for an hour. Just like CNN!  Fox is harder on Trump than any other network is on Biden. I know I want the man who used his position to get his son rich getting 4 more years.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/0 … ial-426754

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

When you can’t make coherent thoughts or remember accurate statements, just have a major network toss you softballs for an hour. Just like CNN!  Fox is harder on Trump than any other network is on Biden. I know I want the man who used his position to get his son rich getting 4 more years.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/0 … ial-426754

Oh yea...Fox is so hard on trump

misterID

misterID wrote:

Outside two primetime opinion shows, sometimes three, they are. CNN and MSNBC are 24/7 progressive talking points.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Did you guys see that reporter who criticized Trump for taking his mask off so the White House released footage of her doing the same thing?

There's no excuse for this. If it's bad for one person to do it, it's bad for all. The excuse that she doesn't have it doesn't fly either. It's about prevention...you don't need to be physically ill to wear a mask.

I know I keep harping on this but I am sick of this being politicized.

misterID

misterID wrote:

One of the big points about mask wearing is that it helps prevent transmission. I'd say a good portion of people who have/had it won't know unless they're tested for antibodies. It's really not difficult to wear one. I even wear latex gloves when I pump gas. Those handles are nasty without covid.

Board footer