You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination- Round 5

James wrote:

Shockingly, every 2008 leak has now been eliminated, and we are now basically having a repeat of the 2007 CD leak elimination. Now that a year has gone by, we'll see what order the songs drop out this time.

For all three new leaks to have been eliminated this early, it shows that the fanbase seems to consider these leaks very weak when compared to already old tracks.

I'm voting for Madagascar again.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Did I get to vote on the last round? Well, out of those I'm sticking with "The Blues."

A Private Eye

It was between The Blues and Madagascar but I went with The Blues.

I still think track 2 is better than 3 of the tracks still remaining on that list but it seems like I'm in the minority.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
von wrote:

Did I get to vote on the last round? Well, out of those I'm sticking with "The Blues."

Sorry about that. This elimination has been averaging around 35-40 votes, so I went ahead and started the new round at 37 votes.

I'll leave the remaining rounds open a bit longer.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

It was between The Blues and Madagascar but I went with The Blues.

I still think track 2 is better than 3 of the tracks still remaining on that list but it seems like I'm in the minority.

No your not. I think its just this board. Look at the CD.com poll

New Guns N Roses Song #1 - #2 - #3 June 18th
Fucking Brilliant !!
517      58.9%   
Real good Tunes
196      22.3%   
It's ok
101      11.5%   
Not my thing
64      7.3%

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

voted for maddy,  If axl wouldn't have that whine in his voice , this song would be a masterpiece, but sometimes Iiiiiiiiiiii can't take it

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Maddy needs to go.

Von

Von wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
von wrote:

Sorry about that. This elimination has been averaging around 35-40 votes, so I went ahead and started the new round at 37 votes.

I'll leave the remaining rounds open a bit longer.

No, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure I voted, but I've been losing track because I think I've been sticking with "The Blues" for a while now. It's too bad because it makes me look like I don't like the song. Live, it's a killer.

Oh, and I'm in that pro-"Prostitute" minority, too. At least here.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I voted for Chinese Democracy.  I too am a fan of track 2 and definitely think it was the best of the new leaks.  My bet is that Better wins this; which also happens to be my favorite song.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

blues

Board footer