You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Ok, I'm a little confused guys...

Abbey_Road wrote:

Brody is acting totally ridiculous imo.

I wouldn't even bother acknowledging anything more he says.

Don't stoop to a stupid person's level.

whats in a name anyways...

what is the new name of this site formerly known as roses of velvet?   can we make it a symbol like prince did?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

whats in a name anyways...

what is the new name of this site formerly known as roses of velvet?   can we make it a symbol like prince did?

HA! Good one. If I had thought of that the other day, we might try it.:haha:

A new name has been chosen. It will be unveiled soon.

That was a good post buzzsaw.:beer:

abbey, I agree 100%. There's no need for anyone to respond to his crap. He just continues to show the type of person he is. He is only interested in trash talking. He still hasn't apologized to any ROV members, or gave an explanation. It shows how he really feels about each and every one of you. Only reason he is bringing the site back is because he is pissed that people moved on. If none of us had done anything, he would still be doing his disappearing act.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

So he's reopening the old site or what?

Sorry but that won't fly.  He has yet to give any plausible explanation for the abrubt dissapearance of ROV.  It wasn't the server that made the site (or by the end even the guy who was technically in charge), it was the members and staff that made the site so great. 

He himself started ROV as an alternative to other sites, one that would be open and not full of lies and bullshit.  He failed miserably at that.  By not giving us any explanation as to why the site closed it ceased to be the community it once was.  With him in charge, it will never again be the community we had.

That's why where the site is doesn't matter.  It was always the people that mattered.  And we have most of those people here.

the dirt
 Rep: 3 

the dirt wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I will not be leaving this team, this community.  I'm here because it's my online family.  I'm here because even when we disagree, we have great discussions on gnr and non-gnr related issues.  They treat people with respect, they keep people in the loop.  They treat the community as though we are all important and recognize the contributions of everybody involved in making the community what it is.  There is a reason this site came to be.  It isn't because they stole the name or graphics or people...it is because the people WANTED to come, they wanted to stick together.  We sought this place out (and it wasn't easy to find).  We did it because we wanted to, not because we had to.

This is quite touching.

I'm glad some answers are out there now and our community is still intact.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

What is going on at the old site, anyway? It's bizarre looking and not easy to use.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nobody knows what he's doing....at least there is one thing hasnt changed over there 16

I mean nevermind .... i said nothing, forget i even posted neutral

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

anyone remember Brody's idea about GNR Tube?
a portal dealing with only gnr related video material?

cool idea at the time, pitty it never took off, i think he may be relaunching that....much better direction than relaunching the forum whose members all migrated elsewhere and refuse to go back....

elmir wrote:

cool idea at the time, pitty it never took off, i think he may be relaunching that....

yup thats what it looks like.  a pretty good idea actually, Brody is cool in my book I'm not mad at him for what happened..  i'm sure he's got other things on his plate n having a site like that will be better for him maintence wise.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

That's fuckin' hilarious. Glad to know we ruined his forum. He deserves it for crying out loud. He wiped out the ROV forum for a while and then tried to hide the fact that y'all had created a new site. Serves him right that he lost almost all of his membership and is stuck with the GN'R Tube thing.

Board footer