You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Shackler's Revenge: REALLY confirmed

Gunslinger wrote:

It's not song #2 and I'd bet a million to one it is NOT Better.  Shackler's Revenge makes NO sense at all it would be "Better".  No way, no fucking how...bet my reputation on it.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Dadud wrote:

dude, i just thought of somthing. Axl's voice starts out in low register in Song #2.. Could Shacklers Revenge = Song 2? big_smile

A song in a video game that will put kids to sleep?

I doubt it.

16:haha:

That being said, it's definitely not better... sounds nothing like the description.

I'm pretty sure we can just finally accept something at face value from GNR. If you watch the Shacklers info youtube video the harmonix employee even says "GNR doesnt want lyrics getting out etc."... why go through that if they have already played the song live? 16

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:
Dadud wrote:

What the fuck, why the negative attitude? I love song 2 and would be extremely happy if it was shacklers revenge.

I love Song #2, I just don't think it's Shackler's Revenge. I still think it's Prostitute.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

"GNR doesnt want lyrics getting out etc."... why go through that if they have already played the song live? 16

Exactly, 22

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If SR is something we've already heard, it would be the ultimate "fuck you" to the fans and you could say goodbye to me and a lot of others ever buying CD.

Why? When we downloaded those leaks we basicly stole them ahead of the way we were supposed to hear the songs. I'd say it would be our fault if we've already heard the best shit not theirs.

that said I think it will be a new song, and I hope this stuff about 4 albums is true...immagine that!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Is it possible that the guys at the video game sites are lying and haven't heard anything new?  Or maybe they were given a track (Better, TWAT, something like that), and told it was Shackler's Revenge.  It's probably set up as a smokescreen to prevent the actual song from leaking before the game is released.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

It's not song #2 and I'd bet a million to one it is NOT Better.  Shackler's Revenge makes NO sense at all it would be "Better".  No way, no fucking how...bet my reputation on it.

Better, and Song 2 are not Buckethead songs.  End of argument.

I agree Slinger, it makes no sense that SR would be either of those songs.  SR is clearly a BH song.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Is it possible that the guys at the video game sites are lying and haven't heard anything new?  Or maybe they were given a track (Better, TWAT, something like that), and told it was Shackler's Revenge.  It's probably set up as a smokescreen to prevent the actual song from leaking before the game is released.

But would that really be feasible with game programming?  I don't think it would truly be feasible to do that.  Could be though, haven't thought of that yet.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Seriously you guys, you're trying to make something out of nothing, this is a different song, there's absolutely nothing to suggest otherwise. Nothing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

Seriously you guys, you're trying to make something out of nothing, this is a different song, there's absolutely nothing to suggest otherwise. Nothing.

Its just minor speculation until we get confirmation.

You have to admit there were a bit of similarity in the descriptions.

Board footer