You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Yet another CD rumor

Abbey_Road wrote:

Saw this at chinesedemocracy.com forum:

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/g … 548.0.html

This is probably bs, it came from nowhere, he says #2 is catcher in the rye, not sure if hes talking about leak #2 or if the 2nd song on the album is CITR.  Just thought id show it to you guys because i think the 3 part idea is really good and thought people might like to elaborate on it. anyway

I am curently an ex employee of Axl's personal production team for Chinese Democracy. There are 19 songs on the album and it will be released in 3 parts. The first part which has a release date on the 25 August of this year. Shacklers revenge is the 11th track on the album and the title of song 2 is called Catcher in the Rye. I hope this answers all your questions and it is definately coming this year, and the wait definately will and has been worth it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/music/T7DTUFL4358OVPFTQ

There is some sense in it because SR being # 11 would make it on the 2nd part and would seem to coincide with RBs release date.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Well its definitely not song 2 from the leaks...and august 25th seems very soon, I find this very hard to believe.  Crazy how many rumors there are though.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This guy obviously wasn't around when CITR leaked and had no idea it had surfaced. Funny shit.

Regardless of what this dude says, I do agree that its coming soon.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

3 parts? how will he release the album in 3 parts? via download? still seems kinda weird

so this guy says there are 19 tracks, track 2 is CITR and Track 11 is SR

no way to verify any of it...until the album comes out that is..i guess this guy has a month to chit chat until he can be proven right or wrong

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Catcher in the Rye would make a nice album title, with all the Salinger allusions that come with it. Not to mention it's strong enough to be a title track. This guy's likely full of it, but unless Axl wants to call three different studio albums the CD trilogy and will actually name one of them after CITR, you read it here first.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Sorry, wrong. Try again. Besides, what does this guy gain by coming forth with this info? Unless you're leaking a song or info with a videotape provided (but even that can be questioned), you can't be believed anymore.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Sorry, wrong. Try again. Besides, what does this guy gain by coming forth with this info? Unless you're leaking a song or info with a videotape provided (but even that can be questioned), you can't be believed anymore.

I agree.

The fake insiders are now extinct, and the few still prowling around are meaningless.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Catcher?  Anyone want to send him that song so he can listen to it?  16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Roxxie wrote:

Well its definitely not song 2 from the leaks...and august 25th seems very soon, I find this very hard to believe.  Crazy how many rumors there are though.

It does huh, but then again...but then didn't someone on here say it was on the 3rd quater schedule at Uni? And that would make it around aug i think smile

Is that before the game though? I can't see the album comming out before the game. You would think the game would be 'just' before to build anticipation.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What a letdown. I remember a day when rumors were fun. Now they are just tiring and weak. The idiots don't even try anymore.

This guy obviously didn't know the Catcher In The Rye demo leaked a couple years ago. Song #2, obviously, is not Catcher.

And as for 3-parts, I don't know precisely what he'd be referring to. In theory, if the album were 19 tracks, why would Axl release CD in 6-7 tracks in 3-parts? That'd be like releasing three EP's. I dunno, that idea is kind of a head scratcher.

I think it'd be far more likely that three full ALBUMS would be released in a fast track sort of release.

Board footer