You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: More leaks soon?

who is this warchild character and why are they convinced that i am darknemus?

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

DON'T BE STUPID........!!!

And WATCH your ASS.....!!!

W.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Ignore the freak. I should ban her but she'll just sign up in a nanosecond using a proxy. She's obsessed with me, dark, estranged reality, and madison. If you're not careful, she'll spend years of her life being obsessed with you.

She thinks I'm obsessed with her. Never understood why. I don't talk about her anywhere(well, I obviously am now). If I was obsessed with her I'd be posting the pictures someone sent me of her at every GNR site I go to. I don't because I don't give a shit.

James

James wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

DON'T BE STUPID........!!!

And WATCH your ASS.....!!!

W.

Shut the fuck up. You're a worthless piece of shit that sits around all day obsessing over people you don't know on the internet. Then, if that wasn't pathetic enough, you act like you are part of the "inner circle".

Fuck off.

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Ignore the freak. I should ban her but she'll just sign up in a nanosecond using a proxy. She's obsessed with me, dark, estranged reality, and madison. If you're not careful, she'll spend years of her life being obsessed with you.

She thinks I'm obsessed with her. Never understood why. I don't talk about her anywhere(well, I obviously am now). If I was obsessed with her I'd be posting the pictures someone sent me of her at every GNR site I go to. I don't because I don't give a shit.

FYI.....WARCHILD is a HE and NOT a SHE...!!

ANY DOUBTS..???  ASK Eric...admin for mygnr.com.  WARCHILD called him PERSONALLY along wth his girlfriend JALP  to straighten out a few issues....!!!

Eric KNOWS WARCHILD is NOT JALP...!!!

THE GNR CAMP DOES NOT THINK HIGHLY of JAMESLOFTON....this is FACT...!!!!!!

W.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

W.

OH NOES JAMES. Look out! GNR doesnt think highly of you! OH NOES

James

James wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

W.

Good. It means I never "sold out".

I hope they continue not thinking highly of me. It means they'll still come to this community to get honest opinions from people who don't nutswing.

Now, back to reality where this bitch doesn't know what she's talking about......

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Warchild has very kindly sent the thread and the screennames 'requesting leaks' to the site's owners/mgt.

She has done this before you know... (something about trying to stop people taking photos/bootlegs or something of the New York gigs... and apparently C+Ds were sent...).

Shine on you crazy diamond....

FYI.....WARCHILD is a HE and NOT a SHE...!!

ANY DOUBTS..???  ASK Eric...admin for mygnr.com.  WARCHILD called him PERSONALLY along wth his girlfriend JALP  to straighten out a few issues....!!!

Eric KNOWS WARCHILD is NOT JALP...!!!

W.

Same Warchild and Dolphin?  They were one in the same.  One woman. 

You have proved before you are not part of the GNR camp.  So quit fucking acting like you are.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

W.

Good. It means I never "sold out".

I hope they continue not thinking highly of me. It means they'll still come to this community to get honest opinions from people who don't nutswing.

Now, back to reality where this bitch doesn't know what she's talking about......

What a wonderful and true post. 

"Yes men" don't give good sound advice that's honest.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

WTF is going on?

Board footer