You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: VR dropped by MCA?

BurningHills wrote:

That's what I'm hearing from someone "in the biz" out in L.A...

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I don't think that's the case. That is, I've heard otherwise. But it's not the first rumbling of this, so it should be interesting to see how it plays itself out.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
von wrote:

I don't think that's the case. That is, I've heard otherwise. But it's not the first rumbling of this, so it should be interesting to see how it plays itself out.

If they're going to go by a different name, I can understand that.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

interesting..we'll see how it pans out

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If they were dropped by MCA, I hope they follow Trent's lead if they are still going to record an album. Give it free for those of us who bought the abortion known as Libertad.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If they were dropped by MCA, I hope they follow Trent's lead if they are still going to record an album. Give it free for those of us who bought the abortion known as Libertad.

Abortion?!

You're being too kind sir. 

Libertad was the afterbirth of Contraband.  You know, the gross stuff that comes after your beautiful baby.  That dead, bloody, lifeless tissue.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Libertad is good. Period.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Libertad is good. Period.

I could condense those sessions into a single with two bonus tracks. Last thing I would ever call that album is good.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

libertad was poor to what it could have been...

i remeber some of the members sayin it was killer material....hardly, made me realise how good contraband was

i thought the label was RCA and they had a 3 album contract

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Libertad was a solid album.  If anyone but VR released that, then there would be no bitching.

What changed your opinion Saikin?  I seem to remember you raving about it and saying how it was mostly Scott's album.

Board footer