You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Guns N' Roses leaker wants your help

James wrote:

Not gonna do it. You bragged and then taunted authorities. Now you want money.

If MSL was caught in a bind, I would most certainly help. I would do it undercover though. Have no interest in my name being compiled in a list for authorities.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Not gonna do it. You bragged and then taunted authorities. Now you want money.

If MSL was caught in a bind, I would most certainly help. I would do it undercover though. Have no interest in my name being compiled in a list for authorities.

MSL is a different story.  Swerl (while i do appreciate what he did), he went too far.  MSL hasn't actually leaked anything.  Swerl admited guilt and took it one step too far.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Cogill took this to the media, and tried to get his name in lights.

This is what happens when you do that bud. Now they're gonna make an example out of you.

I didn't leak it. Do I want it? Yeah, but if it hadn't leaked at all, it wouldn't affect my life in anyway. Axl's not out ANY money on my end. Anything he puts out i'll probably buy x3, so i'm not the thief.

Cogill only leaked the stuff, because he thought someone would drop him a million dollars after the media blew up the whole Incognito thing. Cogill has over exaggerated the whole thing, and now he's looking for someone to back him up in his theivery. We only listened to it, we didn't commit the crime, especially if this guy used to work for Universal.

If he's a former employee, at this point all he can hope for is that they spit on it when they stick the broomstick handle in.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

I'm glad I got to hear these songs and it sucks that he is being prosecuted, but I only donate to worthy causes.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Who's sorry now old timer?

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:

No money.  I appreciate the songs, but at the end of the day, we didn't ask this guy to leak them, it was his own free will.

You didn't ask to be born yet you were taken care of for 15+ years without having a debt weren't you?
But anyways yah he does seem to exagerate some stuff. although i understand the legal aid he needs.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:

No money.  I appreciate the songs, but at the end of the day, we didn't ask this guy to leak them, it was his own free will.

You didn't ask to be born yet you were taken care of for 15+ years without having a debt weren't you?
But anyways yah he does seem to exagerate some stuff. although i understand the legal aid he needs.

My parents made the choice to have me.  It was their choice.

To make this analogy work with you situation, my parents would choose to have me, and then ask me to pay for everything.

This guy chose to do this, now he's asking us (the children in this case) to pay for the consequences of being arrogant.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

As the fanbase, ignoring these leaks would be like ignoring the big gaping hole in the side of your house after someone drives their car through it. It happened. Walk through the hole and check out the damage. Our listening to what he chose to steal and leak doesn't mean we have to pay for his perfect crimes. I didn't ask him to leak it. Hell, Slash's getting handed copies of SOMETHING in limited circulation, so things would have leaked through more "appropriate" channels sooner or later. You can't make an asshat of yourself and then turn it back onto the fans who watched you do it.

To Skwerl: Just because we didn't stop you, doesn't mean we like you. You're not one of us. Goodbye.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

It's a sad situation for him but it was simply DUMB!  I have posted well over a hundred links to GNR demos in my thread but NONE of them are official because I know better.  We may not like the rules but at the end of the day the leaks and official released material is Axl and the band's copyrighted work...not ours.  I was glad to hear the music but I will never start some "look at me" thread and start posting leaks.  Stupid actions like that will ALWAYS get you in deep shit.

Board footer