You are not logged in. Please register or login.

shantaar
 Rep: 1 

Re: September Playboy, GnR article?

shantaar wrote:

Hey guys, it's my first time on this forum, so bear with me. Did anyone read the article in Playboy's September issue? Was it any good or just the same old re-cap stuff? Even with a subscription, I missed the issue! It's the fates mocking me. Waiting for my replacement, but till then... Someone fill me in!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Welcome to the community shantaar smile

I thought someone had posted the article up already but couldn't find it when searching. We knew it was coming, guess we all forgot about it.

I think the article was with Stephen Davis who recently published an unofficial GNR biography "Watch You Bleed".

Anyone able to post this article up? Feel free to PM me some naked ladies too tongue

shantaar
 Rep: 1 

shantaar wrote:

Finally got the issue, Stephen Davis is the dudes name and the book is "Watch you Bleed" It's full of sh*t, and the article was the same old story we all know about the early days. Nothing new, but at least it keeps GnR in the public mind. Oh, good news the centerfold is a brunette. Axl always went for brunettes.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

1z2elia.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Is Anna Faris nekkid in that?

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

no

It's just promotion for that movie she's doing.  She does the "20 questions" thing.  It reminded me of the time I got the Playboy with Jessica Alba on the cover.  I about threw my back out flipping through the pages looking for her pictorial, but it wasn't there.

I was pissed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

They buried that issue due to a lawsuit. Alba sued the living fuck out of them for that. I believe they just purchased her Maxim photos and re-issued them, but intentionally tried to make everyone think she was naked inside.

As long as Maxim is around, actresses like Alba or Anna Faris are not gonna take their clothes off.

Faris not naked is bullshit. They would've been just as served putting Axl on the cover. Now THAT would've been a trip.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Maxim is for illiterate pussies whose mommas won't let them buy a Playboy yet. It's the xXx to Playboy's 007. I'll stick with the classics. Besides, it really is well written. Some of us do enjoy reading the articles after we're done looking at all the other naughty bits. That said, recent stunts like the Alba incident and this Anna Faris cover have started to piss me off.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It's strange von, I read Playboy for the ARTICLES, but Maxim for the PICTORIALS.

Go figure.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Fair enough. As long as you're geeting your daily dose of t&a.

Playboy for the articles 9

Board footer