You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: possible information of prostitute and a GNR insider

hence the "presuming its legit" line...
or the "YEA I REALISE HE COULD BE MAKING ALL OF THIS UP"
at the bottom of my post.....ellipse ellipse ellipse

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

i dont think this band has it in them to write a sequel to nightrain. just not their style.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think this band would want to write a sequal to Nightrain...that would make no sense.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

What's with all the sequels? The General to Estranged and now Prostitute to Nightrain. Who do these guys think they are? Metallica? 16

JohnnyWuFei
 Rep: 0 

JohnnyWuFei wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think this band would want to write a sequal to Nightrain...that would make no sense.

Has anything with this band made sense so far? 14

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

Assuming this guy isn't just full of shit - here's a few other interesting things he's posted:

There is a studio version of Silkworms, it's one of the most intense and raw recorded songs on the album. It features a kick ass guitar riff and has really evovled since it was first introduced.

Brain is still in Guns N' Roses, Robin is on a temporary hiatus which was unexpected because many had looked foward to GnR to begin touring later this year, as far as what is known Robin will be continuing the Chinese Democracy Tour which has been scheduled for 2009.

Brain has openly stated he will not regroup with GnR until Chinese Democracy is released. So in essence he is still a member.

From 1982-1983 Axl Rose adopted Rob Halford's vocal style, it is visible in early demos such as The Prowler, All night long, Ready To Rumble, On The Run, and Closure

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

he's just taking other info from old sources...we already have heard that #2 is supposed to be a rocker in the vein of nightrain. the only reason people are referring to it as prostitute is cuz they think they hear "prostitute myself" in the lyrics. there is a healthy dose of us who do not think its prostitute wink

The vocal layers are pretty prevalent in the set of 9 leaks from skwerl as well....who knows what the final mix of vocals will sound like

Huntermc...

RE silkworms - we've heard that before...speculation from EatMySilkWorms if i remember correctly

RE robin - the official story s that robin is still in...right from gnr.com

RE brain - we already heard this song and dance as well....the idea originated here if im not mistaken

RE Halford - Pantera's Phil Anselmo also used a Rob Halford type voice in the 80's...it was a pretty common direction for metal singers back then

anyway i dont see anything earth shattering about his comments, just speculation and regurgitated ideas from various forums...thanks for sharing though 22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This dude is not providing any information that hasn't been known for YEARS.

I call bullshit.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It may not make sense but did Return to Hangar by Megadeth make sense? No. Was it good. Yargghh

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Bullshit.

Board footer