You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: BETTER: second single CONFIRMED

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
madagas wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I honestly feel like alot of people are noticing the cut and paste because they've had so much access to previous versions.

very true...the prior versions are cut and paste as well.

Yeah the demos are cut and paste as well, but its not as noticeable simply because they are from prior sessions and didn't get the 'full treatment' yet. Whether someone listens to a Riad demo once or a million times has nothing to do with the final product.

saw that in a shop

Too funny.

Is Better getting any airplay where everyone lives?

I've checked on the radio whenever i'm driving and i have yet to hear it.  I just flip on the radio in between songs on my cd in my car though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

Goddamn it, somebody put me in contact with the Guns camp. I'll push the album back 3 months, and go in and mix this bitch.

Push it back? Fuck that shit.

That's been this album's problem since 2001, and it doesn't amaze me that it's come out this way. This whole process is "over thought", "too labored", and it reaks of W. Axl Rose, not crappin' or gettin' off the pot.

CD is what it is. It's out, it's done. Forget it. Move on. At this point, I just hope they realize where they went wrong with this album, and future albums will be less over thought, and they'll practice more of a 'record, release it, leave it' policy.

Wait, why the sudden change in tone? Lately you've been giving CD a blowjob and saying it's the best GN'R album ever. Now you're acting like it's a piece of shit. 16

Maybe a little schizophrenia like Axl? 16

To say the making of this album has been an unbearably long and incomprehensible journey would be an understatement. Overcoming the endless and seemingly insane amount of obstacles faced by all involved, notwithstanding the emotional challenges endured by everyone -- the fans, the band, our road crew and business team -- has at many times seemed like a bad dream in which one wakes up only to find that they are still in the nightmare. Unfortunately, this time it has been played out for over a decade in real life.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
russtcb wrote:

WRIF is playing Better heavily in Detroit.

Yesterday they were playing the old leak... did they finally get a legit copy???

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

WMMR in philly just played it about an hour ago. I didn't get a chance to hear them talk before or after the song.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
russtcb wrote:

WRIF is playing Better heavily in Detroit.

Are they playing it more than "Rock N Roll Train" by AC/DC?  The WRIF Rocks!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Is it just me that doesnt rate new Ac/DC or Tallica at all?  i mean, its "ok" but, if they`d release it 20 yrs ago it`d still be the same old

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

as far as metallica...for all of the bitching people are doing about the "cut and paste" sound on CD, metallica is worse. go listen to the day that never comes...just ideas for songs forcefully merged into one.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Death Magnetic was the worst album this year. Deleted that steaming turd off my comp long ago.

Board footer