You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Who has the album and when did you get it?

James wrote:

I'll be going to Best Buy tomorrow after football.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Like alot of everyone here, i'll be heading to Best Buy tomorrow. I found a closer one too, so 2 hours turns into 1-1/2, so that's cool.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I thought the place i worked would have it, tho cd`s arent the main thing for em i thought at least there would be CD sold there, but to my not suprise the losers miss the ticket..i`ll be havin words with the boss monday.explaining how i spent my money somewhere else..
I hope they have vinyl on sale here too, i`m gettin 1 of each.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dammit! there was 5 boxes of cd's at walmart so i opened em all to find CD...nadda it was all xmas music and shit, some older ac/dc the new nickleback some othe stuff

so i'm like "FUCK!" look at the side of the boxes on the shipping labels, one of 6, 2 of 6 etc etc there was only 5 boxes the fuckers musta left box #6 in the back...so i tried the whiny thing...aparently the computer system will not even allow them to sell it til tomorrow..ah well its only one more day...future shop gave me the same story as well

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I have it - bought it yesterday morning - so have owned it about 30 hrs now

Going to a listening party tonight - gonna have a fine bottle of vintage red.

Will write my review tomorrow - first impressions are strong as a whole

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I got mine in today, will do a review after about a week of listening.  Some songs (i.e. If The World) have really grown on me.

One thing I'm glad of is that there were more songs than we thought a few months ago.  Shackler's Revenge/Scraped/Sorry and This I Love were nice surprises.  We knew from the setlist If The World and Prostitute were coming but for the most part they were nice surprises as well.

From what I've heard so far at this point I like some things added but dislike others.   Will have to listen a few times for a solid feel of the music in its final form.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Just curious how those of you who have the CD felt when you actually had it in your hand. Sigh of relief, excitement, was there a letdown knowing it's over?

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

just got home from work.... checked zee mail...
oh my.....!
a package from best buy....
zippedeedoodaaa....
give me about 4-5 days for a review....
whartever misgivings i may or may not have about the record.. the fact alone that i'm actually holding it in my hand is beyond unreal. i don't even wanna take the plastic off.. i'm going to best buy tomorrow to get me another...

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

just got home from work.... checked zee mail...
oh my.....!
a package from best buy....
zippedeedoodaaa....
give me about 4-5 days for a review....
whartever misgivings i may or may not have about the record.. the fact alone that i'm actually holding it in my hand is beyond unreal. i don't even wanna take the plastic off.. i'm going to best buy tomorrow to get me another...

Are you THE Tyler Durden from Sharing the Groove.org? Good to see you again! cool

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:
Neemo wrote:

dammit! there was 5 boxes of cd's at walmart so i opened em all to find CD...nadda it was all xmas music and shit, some older ac/dc the new nickleback some othe stuff

so i'm like "FUCK!" look at the side of the boxes on the shipping labels, one of 6, 2 of 6 etc etc there was only 5 boxes the fuckers musta left box #6 in the back...so i tried the whiny thing...aparently the computer system will not even allow them to sell it til tomorrow..ah well its only one more day...future shop gave me the same story as well

Neemo I wish I could get it to you! You'll have it soon! PM me if you want to discuss the album wink

I Didn'tknow I double posted! Sorry sad

Board footer