You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

Saikin wrote:

That's Sherri in the back isn't it?

I'm getting less and less excited for this movie.  And that poster is bad.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Some fan-made posters I found that look better:

onesheetcopy.jpg

h2onesheet.jpg

What do you think?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The top one looks much better.

The bottom one has a cool scheme, but the shot of the head looks fucked up for some reason.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The bottom one has a cool scheme, but the shot of the head looks fucked up for some reason.

Myers looks like he's got a mullet.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Just watched the trailer for this. Are they remaking Halloween II as well? I haven't even seen the first remake, but the trailer features a girl in a hospital with Michael killing everyone around her. I assume the girl is Laurie?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Hey Tejas, good to see you 'round.

That is a good question, and Zombie's been asked it several times, because of those photos/footage. Well, Zombie claims that only the opening takes place in a hospital, and it's all different from the original H2. The rest of the film is supposed to be a completely different bag of tricks.

So we'll see.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Well, it turns out that poster is bogus and not the real one-sheet to begin with...

this is not the new poster

Sorry if you all thought it was. The new one sheet is coming soon. As soon as I have it  you will see it.

- Rob Zombie's myspace

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The trailer wasn't his official trailer either. He said he had nothing to do with it and that most of the footage was test shots for make up and costumes.

But I wonder if that one character that shows up in all Rob's films will appear in H2... His wife's ass.

I hope so. Its a damn nice ass.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

May not be her ass, but knowing Rob, there will be tons of nudity.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

May not be her ass, but knowing Rob, there will be tons of nudity.

I was actually a bit surprised by the lack of nudity in Halloween. There was nudity of course, but he could have easily went further with it. Especially with that first chick in the prequel part, although no one wanted to see her naked. 16

Zombie actually did a top notch job filming those scenes. Its obvious that neither woman(Harris and Klebe) were really interested in having their bodies all over the screen, so he was creative when filming those. Klebe is completely nude for a few minutes, but other than that one shot where she shows her tits, you never really see much of anything. You get the tit shots with Harris, but only briefly.

Board footer