You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Is CD still in regular rotation on your stereo?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

its in my cd player in my car and when the mood strikes i put on a few songs. i'd say i listen to close to a song a day at least

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

On my stereo no. On my ipod yes.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
axlcrazy wrote:

R U people serious? Why the hell would you spend time on a fan forum for a Band that U Know longer like? That seems strange to me. Of course I still play CD in heavy rotation. It Fucking rocks!

I never said I didn't like GN'R.

I guess Chinese Democracy didn't live up to the hype that surrounded it, because I'm just not that interested in listening to it anymore.

And I think from some of the posts in this thread, quite a few other people feel the same.

I know I'll come back and listen to it again eventually, but I'm just more interested in other music at the moment.

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

Cd hasn't left my car since I purchased it.  Most nights when I drive home I listen to a few songs.  I wouldn't say I've listened to a piece of it every day, but pretty close.  I just like the album.

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:

Still listen to it pratically every day. Particularly my favourite songs like This I Love, Prostitute and Scraped.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
axlcrazy wrote:

R U people serious? Why the hell would you spend time on a fan forum for a Band that U Know longer like?

That's some strange logic you're using there. M.I.A. is my favorite artist. Kala hasn't been in heavy rotation here in awhile. According to you, that would mean I no longer like her, and should leave her fan communities.

There's other music besides GNR. Whether someone loves the record or only likes a few songs, its not gonna stay in their stereo or Ipod forever. One thing about the lack of staying power with this album for hardcore fans is the fact we heard these songs for years, and most of the demos over the years are better than the final product.

While I do think its a solid record, I knew from the moment I heard it that it wasn't going to be in heavy rotation at my house for very long. That doesn't mean that I(or others) aren't fans.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's never been in heavy rotation for me, though I do go through TWAT phases occassionally.

We need a different acronym for that song...that just doesn't sound quite right.

Sky Dog wrote:

If I'm in the mood to hear it, I generally start with If the World and will go through IRS, then skip Madagascar, and finish with This I love and Prostitute. I pretty much don't have a desire to hear CD, Shacklers, Better, SOD, or Maddy. Shackler's I just don't like and the other 4 are way played out for me.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I just took it out of the radio about two weeks ago.

Decided to re-explore the Buckethead catalog, along with side projects. I just wrapped up Bucketheadland a couple hours ago. On to Giant Robot-solo...

Board footer