You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Last House On The Left

misterID wrote:

There's a new cover of SCOM in the trailer I caught earlier today. It's a girl singing it on a piano. She sings it like a creepy lullaby. I dig it.

I can't view youtube from this computer, but I think its on this link near the end.

I'd like to hear a This I Love cover sang by a girl like this.

EDIT:

Okay its by a Swedish band called Taken By Trees and I just heard the full cover on their myspace page. I'm not as thrilled with it as much now, but I think it fits the movie pretty damn good. Still would like to see what a girl could do with TIL, though.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

It's by a band called Taken by Trees. Its pretty awesome I think.
[youtube]iq5jCQK47RM&NR=1[/youtube]

Bono

Bono wrote:

here's another one  by a band called Luna. It also has a dreamy vibe to it. Kinda reminds me of what the song might sound like if the Cure covered it, only with Robert Smiths awesome vocals
[youtube]KGzh7hmzTNo&feature=related[/youtube]

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

It is a cool song. I believe there was already a thread for this. And this should now be in Horrorshow. kthxbye

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

How many people are gonna cover this song?

Congress should have outlawed the performance of this track after Sheryl Crow got her hands on it.

Bono

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

How many people are gonna cover this song?

Congress should have outlawed the performance of this track after Sheryl Crow got her hands on it.

16  I can't agree with you. Cause then we'd never have gotten the Taken by Trees version. Also the more I hear it that second version by Luna that I posted sounds like it could be a Mazy Star song or even a Jesus and Mary Chain version

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

While Sheryl Crow's version does blow dog shit, I'm quite taken by...Taken by Trees cover. I included it on a Valentine's Day mix I made for miserable bastards like me, Forlorn Android Painters: The Valentine's Day Album. It's basically that, Elton John, Morrissey, and whatever other delightful stereotype we can apply to the situation of a seriously broken hearted sonofabitch.

...I like the Taken by Trees cover.

Sky Dog wrote:

I like both versions.....really nice. Thanks Bono and ID.

speaking of the Cure......my favorite Cure song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri8fQ-7eVAY

a little Sunday thread jack.:haha::rock:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This is very good. I saw it during the previews before Friday The 13th 2009.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

Board footer