You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Favorite Guitar Solos

Aussie wrote:

Tough to say it's my favourite solo of all time but it's one of Slash's best ones.  He really manages to capture some great emotion with it:

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Bono wrote:

To be honest I have never looked too much into Bucketheads stuff other than youtubeing his videos. Does he have any albums that stay true to this style as wella s the video you posted for the majoity of the album? I wouldn't mind getting one if he does but I'm not into the 100 MPH solos and real heavy stuff.

you can try the album that padmasana is on. it's called "electric tears". it's the same style start to finish. and also you can try the album "colma". that's off the top of my head. i'm not a bucket expert but james and bigbri could give you more details 3

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, Colma, Electric Tears, and Population Override are the albums you need to hear.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'm glad to see someone else thinks as highly of Population Override as I do.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Colma has some of the most soothing, relaxing music I have ever hear.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

My favorite Slash solo always has been and always will be the outro to November Rain.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

All of my favorite solos involve Buckethead, and pretty much over half of every album he's ever performed on, whether solo or with other artists.

It'd be ridiculous to name his catalog as a favorite, but I had to give a shout out to Bucket. It's just so hard to pick 'one'.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Same here Axlin. Bucket's solos are so awesome and he has so many good ones that you can't just pick one. If I had to I would have to pick Nottingham LAce though simply cuase that's the first Bucket song I heard.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Tough to say it's my favourite solo of all time but it's one of Slash's best ones.  He really manages to capture some great emotion with it:

Amen brother
Bucket comes close 2nd

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

wow that solo and the TIL love solo have an eerily similar sound

Board footer