You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Is it gay...

BLS-Pride wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Ever heard of a prostate massage? Requires entry into your ass. If my woman is doing it, sorry, I'm not gonna consider myself gay.

That said, never had anything in my ahole, although my wife has explored down there, and it's quite a sensitive area. That in combination with a bj or jerkoff and it's pretty satisfying.

Next time she does it though, I'll be sure to tell her she's technically a gay man by some of the definitions here. She'll be shocked. She doesn't even have a dick--real or fake.

Yeah bigbri you good man to do your thing. You're not submitting your manhood by hoping on the train to funky town in any way.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Shouldn't this thread be in "the Black Hole" section?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Ever heard of a prostate massage? Requires entry into your ass. If my woman is doing it, sorry, I'm not gonna consider myself gay.

That said, never had anything in my ahole, although my wife has explored down there, and it's quite a sensitive area. That in combination with a bj or jerkoff and it's pretty satisfying.

Next time she does it though, I'll be sure to tell her she's technically a gay man by some of the definitions here. She'll be shocked. She doesn't even have a dick--real or fake.

Yeah bigbri you good man to do your thing. You're not submitting your manhood by hoping on the train to funky town in any way.

I smell sarcasm or is that ... Oh, never mind.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Whatever you and your wife do together bri is your business.

BLS likes labels. 19

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

You flew over my head dude. Maybe it's the pot labels?

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Let's reiterate a point someone brought up earlier.  If a lesbian gets fucked by another using a dildo, is she straight?  No?  Well, wouldn't this be the same argument?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

No because lesbians both have vaginas, and are gay women.

It's same sex - sex.

A guy getting a strap on from a woman, is heterosexual sex. Who ever said gay men have some sort of copyright on their sexual style? For all you know, men liked it in the ass a long time ago from women, using... whatever.

I think ALOT of people are trying to approach this argument, in the 'hip' fashion to assume 'lesbians' is not REALLY gay.

It's just as gay as gay men.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Let's reiterate a point someone brought up earlier.  If a lesbian gets fucked by another using a dildo, is she straight?  No?  Well, wouldn't this be the same argument?

No, because that example is between two members of the same sex when my original question is of two members of the opposite sex.  Believe me, I already thought of that comparison. 16

Once again Axlin you are making assumptions of what other people are assuming.  I don't think anyone assumed lesbians are anything but gay in this thread, at least none of the posts have lead me to that conclusions.  Lesbians and gay men are both gay... women just get a special name.

I just don't get your argument that getting nailed by a girl is straight.  For one, our asses weren't made for that.  Two, women weren't given penises.  Three- men did like in the ass a long time ago, and they were gay, they just didn't have a word for it back then as it was seemingly natural to have that relationship with another man.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Listen, women like to be filled and men like to be the filler.  When you deviate from that you are no longer straight.  A man who likes to get his ass filled with a dick shaped object is queer.  Okay, maybe not queer, but he is at least bi-sexual and repressing some homosexual feelings.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

So, is the guy who does the filling of another man gay?  He could just as easily fill a woman.

Board footer