You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: i'm back

Axlin16 wrote:

MSL, among others, have been saying for awhile there's more out there.

MSL also has a point. We need to use what we, or he, has, to bargain. The 'liberators' don't have too many aces left, and these RB2 multi-track MOGG's, and the VMA Rehearsal is all I see left, and I think the VMA Rehearsal is overestimated it's worth.

The MOGG's are mixed. Some don't care, some would kill.

salx
 Rep: 1 

salx wrote:

I want to make a version of Prostitute and Catcher with just piano and vocals, just to see what it would sound like. That would be cool.

listened to prostitute last night with just piano & vocals and it's INCREDIBLE. prostitute has TEN separate tracks you can play around with . . .

"MSL YOU'RE SUCH A DICK FACE HOARDER TRYING TO MAKE US JEALOUS!"

listen, when everyone was clamoring for this stuff, i honestly didn't see the appeal at all. i didn't get involved until felixed started being a dick. this stuff is a lot of work and something needs to motivate me. felixed saying he won't deal with known leakers pissed me off because it showed me that if he got anything, he was going to keep it for himself. fuck that. you guys know you'll get everything i get my hands on.

but now that my drummer is showing me how this audacity stuff works . . . NOW I UNDERSTAND the appeal. honestly it's incredible to hear all this stuff that you wouldn't even know was there. when i got shackler's revenge i was like, uh, mild letdown, but getting this shit has me VERY excited.

"DON'T RUB IT IN OUR FACE!"

a lot of people are skeptical as to whether these master files are worth the trouble, well i want people to know they are WELL worth it and that i'm very easy to trade with & maybe they should holler @ me . . .

mister@mistersaintlaurent.com

954 649 7544

myspace.com/songsbymister

Sky Dog wrote:

now, to amend my earlier statement, I would be interested in hearing Prostitute, This I Love, and Catcher in the Rye with only piano and vocals. Those three are the tracks that Axl plays piano on and were probably written by Axl on piano in their conception. smile

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

So just an a recap:

MSL has the rockband files, and he will eventually release them to us.  But first he wants to trade them for more songs? 

Correct?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Listened to your song and honestly didn't like it. Not a personal thing don't worry just sounded I dunno "bland?". I can't really articulate why I didn't like it that well if I could I'd probably be aspiring to be a writer or something. I will say though that it doesn't seem to go anywhere. I hope this was useful criticism (even if it is negative) and wish you luck with the GN'R stuff.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

So just an a recap:

MSL has the rockband files, and he will eventually release them to us.  But first he wants to trade them for more songs? 

Correct?

Sounds like it. Although surely if the hoarders know this, they won't bother to trade...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axl S wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

So just an a recap:

Correct?

Sounds like it. Although surely if the hoarders know this, they won't bother to trade...

hasn't stopped things from happening before hmm

salx
 Rep: 1 

salx wrote:

MSL did you got the files from felixed? If not he must be pretty pissed off that you were able to get the files before he could get anything for himself.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Johnny Firecloud (Antiquiet) said this last June: "the simple fact is that we leaked the songs, we know where they came from, and that enables me to say with unwavering certainty that these are 9 of many, many finished new GNR songs to come."

Hopefully Mr. Firecloud(with the help of MSL and dark) can prove the existence of the trilogy beyond a reasonable doubt. 16

Board footer