You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

Re: GNR.com on Strikeout as MLB Goes on Strike

TSI wrote:
misterID wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

What the fuck is an Axlite? Or Slashite?

I think I actually started the Axlite thing. At least, that I know of. I used it in my wars with jarmo at HTGTH with his legions of nutswingers. And it pissed him off so much that he said if I refered to anyone as one again he'd ban me. Someone might have used it before me without me knowing, but that's how I remember it.

Man, did he hate me.

Good times... Good times.

And I started at the Rollingstone GNR board with Madagas and Davegnfnr.

HA! Now we all know who to blame/thank!! Both terms somehow bring to mind some sort of out of control religious cult, ...wait-it actually is if you consider all the similarities. 16

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Story is true. MLB are unhappy at lack of income from the GN'R official website. They have hijacked it and are not currently allowing updates.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha what income? the new GnR Merch store has been "coming soon" for over a year 16

welcome back to the world sp1at its been a while smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Welcome back indeed. 5

Other than a few peeps, this site has been hosting a Sp1at reunion for quite some time.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Story is true. MLB are unhappy at lack of income from the GN'R official website. They have hijacked it and are not currently allowing updates.

So they are going to continue to run the website like it has been run for the last few years then - 14

It doesn't surpise me though, they probably paid way over the odds for the site based upon expectations of a whole host of things happening that never did.  Perhaps they can sit down over a beer with Best Buy and compare notes.  16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Guns own damn fault.

Board footer