You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 1 million fans to get Axl Rose on Larry King

johndivney wrote:

he shoulda done the larry sanders show.. him & hank would have gotten along really well.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
russtcb wrote:

There are a million different things that Axl could do "his way" and get a shit ton of positive buzz immediately.... Every wild so often he could get REALLY crazy and make a good choice.

Agree +1 22

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

A small percentage of who is left on the forums is my guess.

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

There are a million different things that Axl could do "his way" and get a shit ton of positive buzz immediately.

How about a Funny Or Die video? How about let someone Roast him? How about just show up in Times Square or something with a surprise performance?

It doesn't always have to be about what "Axl won't do".

"axl won't do" anything that he can't control.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Larry King?  No.

Now if you had said The Daily Show or Colbert Report... I'd be interested.  Stephen Colbert seems to be a fan.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Larry King? Why not go on Barbara Walters as well? Both would throw nerf softballs at him that it would almost be like being interviewed by Del James.

As already stated, there are millions of things he could do that would be interesting, but the main topic of this section left that hot kitchen long ago.

I always hoped to see a Loder interview in a post CD release era. The guy was a GNR junkie going back to the beginning and he deserved to cover the saga as it unfolded towards release. It was unfortunate when he washed his hands of it four years ago(said he didn't think it would ever get released) and he never mentioned CD or GNR again.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Probably because he realized GN'R was dead. The GN'R he loved. Hate to be so bleak, but I always felt that's why Loder flew the GN'R coop... they actually had one. bucket

Board footer