You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

faldor wrote:

On the yahoo front page (at the moment) they link to billboards top albums of the year.  And a note about Axl's homework from the weekend, although I'm not sure they got the point.  The headline is misleading compared to the article, which often is the case.

Why top-seller isn't tops
Lil Wayne's album has the most sales in 2008, but according to Billboard, it's not No. 1. » The reason

Axl Rose posts strange rant on blog Akon admits he threw fan off stage

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61922524

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl knows the media imo. He knew they'd run with it like that did, to twist and spin.

He did this for the fans imo.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

These kinds of things play on people's natural reactions to be Prisoners of the moment.

When Slash's book came out everyone believed Slash, now Axl told his story everybody believes Axl.

Neither guy is without fault and neither guys version is 100 percent truth.

I guess the thing that always aggravated me about Axl and his followers were how the entire world is lying and out to get him.

Its like, Ok, the entire fucking band etc are the ones lying and trying to hurt little poor Axl.

U know?

I see no one taking any blame or fault in any of it and I guarantee, just like any divorce,there is/was plenty of blame to go around.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

So axl is a full time member of the "Garbage Can"  i mean Internet
he`ll be gettin his own copy of SMF soon

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

looks like this Kerrang paragraph was bogus

14 Yeah, looks like they pulled fake song titles out of a hat. We'll probably edit out the trash from sections in that sidebar.

the sidebar has been edited to include all the info Axl gave us on the weekend, i kept the bogus titles though just to keep a record...also motor mouth was a bunch of bullshit like i originally thought, and the rumored Dizzy frathouse party interview

also in the threads for the individual titles i've included any info he gave us...for now i'm going on the assumption that the "checkmate" clip is "the general" who knows how true that is though

http://www.gnrevolution.com/disc.php?id=3361

I'd always figured those titles from the Kerrang article were bullshit, simply because not a single one has ever been confirmed anywhere else. Plus, Kerrang is the same magazine that about 10 years ago published that Nine Inch Nails was releasing an album called "Impossible Pain" along with a remix album called "Improbable Pain" which supposedly had mixes by brother Bob Reznor and a homeless guy Trent found in an alley behind the studio. Only one problem - the information was lifted straight off of a web page that was intended as a parody. If Kerrang had bothered to do any fact checking, they would have quickly found out that it was all bullshit. Obviously, Kerrang's source for the GNR tracks was just as credible.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
huntermc wrote:

"Improbable Pain" which supposedly had mixes by a homeless guy Trent found in an alley behind the studio.

I seem to recall one of the early Replacements albums, "Sorry Ma" I think, credits some lyrics to a homeless guy. Since he'd never hear the album he doesn't need a full credit 16 Probably not even true, just another of those Mats stories I want to believe... like the masters/mississippi tale.

cfrantz610
 Rep: 0 

cfrantz610 wrote:

Axl the new album is great! The song to sell the album was the mistake. Better would of sold this new album better no pun intended. The only thing I miss in this album(your going to hate me) is the sound of Slash. All I keep on thinking is man this song is great but it could be awesome if Slash was playing it. Other than that I do love the album. I'm a huge fan hope to see you in Philly soon.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

DCK wrote:

Just because I get into a fight in a bar doesn't mean I have ADHD if you know what I mean.

dude. i have had ADHD all my life and not once been in a bar fight. that's stereotyping, damn it.

( 14 )

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Haven't been online much this week and haven't been able to fully digest these chat transcripts. I'll read all these tonight.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

dude. i have had ADHD all my life and not once been in a bar fight. that's stereotyping, damn it.

But that's exactly what I meant 14

Board footer