You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: I hate The Fray

metallex78 wrote:

Why? Because they suck big fat hairy donkey balls.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by saying that. But this fucking band annoys me like no other band in the history of bands to ever exist. I wish the singer would just top himself and put himself out of his miserable whiny-monotone-singing existence.

I get stuck listening to commercial radio at my work during the day and every fucking radio station plays the shit out of them and I fucking HATE it!!!! 17

Sorry again to anyone who may like this sucky band, but I really needed to get that off my chest. big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Agreed. They fuckin' suck.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'd like to add that I also hate the Fray, VH1 Artist of Seemingly the Last Couple Years.

EDIT: I hate Coldplay, too, and hope Satriani owns their ass.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

PLEASE don't get me started on the garbage that is known as Coldplay. I want to stick 10 foot needles in my ears and eyes when I hear them on the radio or on TV. The Fray could suck one too..

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Well, it's official, the Australian public are fucking clueless when it comes to good music because The Fray's latest single You Found Me is number one in the country. Which only serves to piss me off even more, because the radio stations will play it even more now... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an argument with two female work colleagues who counldn't understand why I hated the song and the band so much.

Um, how about because it's bland, boring, middle-of-the-road, annoying and the singer whines, mumbles and slurs his words like I do when I've been out a night on the piss. But, the song is number one... WHY???

I really wish this band would fuck off already!!!!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

coldplay, the fray, and i'll gladly lump the killers in that group. shoot me.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

The Fray, The Killers, The Kooks, Coldplay, M.I.A. etc. Hate them all with a passion.

Board footer