You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: Rocket Queen Moaner Moaning Again

Paxcow wrote:

i take that back. that was definitely her.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

There's no way a 5'9" Irish midget has a big wang.

NO WAY

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Slash is taller than Axl...so it makes you wonder if that's really her.

But Axlin...you'll find that there is no connection between height and penis size smile

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Slash is taller than Axl...so it makes you wonder if that's really her.

But Axlin...you'll find that there is no connection between height and penis size smile

But man, Slash is half black!:haha:

I'm sorry, but there are people with big dicks in every race and every height. 

And 5' 9" is definitely not a midget.  And they like to be called little people. 16

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

What a nutcase. Famous for being a groupie. Good work....

Sounds like she got knocked back by Slash a few times and wasnt happy about it....

Found it amusing that she thought that Axl should be proud for making the most expensive album ever. What an achievement. A gold plated turd is still a turd in my book.

Shame that GNR continues to get tarnished again and again by this lameness.

Sort it out Axl, speak for yourself. In a sensible coherent manner though please.

Slash - stand up to these freaks and say it like it is.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

It's sort of beneath him to have to comment. He's a world famous guitarist. At best she is the cheating ex-girlfriend of an ex-member of his former band, or alternatively a groupie. Not sure its worthy of an official response. But given the author of the post is incorrect about Axl and Slash's relative height...it makes you question if it's even the real woman posting.

Locomotive98

Locomotive98 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

It's sort of beneath him to have to comment. He's a world famous guitarist. At best she is the cheating ex-girlfriend of an ex-member of his former band, or alternatively a groupie. Not sure its worthy of an official response. But given the author of the post is incorrect about Axl and Slash's relative height...it makes you question if it's even the real woman posting.

I agree with you and also think it would be beneath Slash to comment on this loon's ramblings on their own - shes clearly not normal. However, I do hope that he has something to say about Axl's recent rants against him, but then again he has so far proved himself to be the better and more mature man by not doing so. Its a toughie!

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

i don't think slash not responding to what axl said makes him a better and more mature man. i think he's not responding because he knows axl's right.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Pretty hard for a freak (Slash) to stand up to freaks.

And Paxcow is totally right. Slash doesn't respond because he's shut down.

Locomotive98

Locomotive98 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Pretty hard for a freak (Slash) to stand up to freaks.

And Paxcow is totally right. Slash doesn't respond because he's shut down.

No its not - you dont see Slash making crazed statements blaming the world for all his problems, and you dont have deranged groupies coming out of the woodwork to fight his battle for him.

Its a sad day when 'GNR fans' take the side of an attention seeking crazy over Slash.

Oh well, at least you all know about Axl's willy now.

For shame.

Board footer