You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: U2 - Acoustic Achtung Babies

James wrote:

I like it better as well. Its a bit more uptempo. His vocals sound a bit more rough as well.

I still think they should have went with a better opening track.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

as this album has leaked, is it cool to ask someone to send me a pm to a link for it? btw, I am def buying this - U2 are on those bands whose albums I buy first week if not first day regardless

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

scratch that guys - have it sorted cheers

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

scratch that guys - have it sorted cheers

Let us know what you think of it. I've still got  5 days untill I'm "allowed" to listen to it. 16  Waiting was really hard the first few days after the leak and then it got easy but now it's getting hard again.  Especially since I've had it since 15 minutes after it leaked but I've remained pure. Still a NLOTH virgin  16

Bono

Bono wrote:

A song called Winter leaked today. Brian Eno talked about this song in an earlier interview. He called U2 "stupid cunts" for not including it on the album 14  It's pretty good minus the blatant Viva La Vida by Coldplay ripoff in the intro.  Maybe that's why it was left on the cutting room floor.

http://www.   sendspace.com/file/m9xvpj

Bono

Bono wrote:

Here's an indepth look at the different formats NLOTH is being released on.  14 someone hand some time on their hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEcRhTro … 94137.html

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Bono wrote:

A song called Winter leaked today. Brian Eno talked about this song in an earlier interview. He called U2 "stupid cunts" for not including it on the album 14  It's pretty good minus the blatant Viva La Vida by Coldplay ripoff in the intro.  Maybe that's why it was left on the cutting room floor.

http://www.   sendspace.com/file/m9xvpj

I'm gonna have to get this. Thanks.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

These guys are great at promotion.  I can't help but wonder how CD would have gone if it had been promoted like this. 

And yeah, the intro to Winter sounds WAY too much like Coldplay.  Then again, Coldplay tries a lot to emulate U2 at times from the bits I have heard of them.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

just wanna rub it in Bonos face - i bought the album 2 hours ago 16

Bono

Bono wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

just wanna rub it in Bonos face - i bought the album 2 hours ago 16

Bastard! I gotta wait till Tuesday. 16  Can't belive I held out though. To cave now would be idiotic. I'll make it. Just recieved 4 My Morning Jacket discs in the mail today so that'll keep me occupied for the weekend. 14

Board footer