You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Is it gay...

mickronson wrote:

"this guy".. of course...  nothing wrong with it eh?  of course....

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Same goes for this a girl railing a guy with a strap on.  After time, if he likes it, wouldn't he want the feel of skin on skin since that would apparently feel better?  I really have no intention of finding out if either feels good.  16

No one should ever EVER have anal sex without a condom.  So many diseases can be transferred that way, even if you're exclusive... and that's shit on your dick.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
mickronson wrote:

"this guy".. of course...  nothing wrong with it eh?  of course....

this "friend with benefits" of mine. that's who "this guy" is. that's how i know.

what about snowballing? is that gay? imo it isn't 11

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

To OP: Not at all.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

This raises a good point.  If two lesbians are using a strap-on with each other, is that heterosexual?

No, it's homosexual, because it's two people of the same sex - having sex.

Sex is sex is sex. It's like the 14 year old slut that convinces herself that oral sex is not REAL sex. Ummm, yeah, it's still sex. Sex isn't just intercourse.

Two chicks having sex = gay
Two men having sex = gay
A man and a woman doing anything = straight

Saikin wrote:

That's one side of this I hadn't considered yet. 

Lesbians doing that never made sense to me.  Any guys who has ever used a condom will know that rubber on skin is not the same as skin on skin.  So, why wouldn't they just want the real thing?  I'd be fine with them bringing their friend along.

Same goes for this a girl railing a guy with a strap on.  After time, if he likes it, wouldn't he want the feel of skin on skin since that would apparently feel better?  I really have no intention of finding out if either feels good.  16

I've never met a chick that prefers a condom to the real thing. They usually just don't want to get knocked up, thus the condom.

I don't think a guy taking a strap-on in the ass after a period of time, would suddenly turn him sensual and feminine. If he's already into 'skin-to-skin', he just happens to be more erotically sensitive, and sensual.

I think your assuming all men like it rough, whether straight or gay. Not the case. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes, and i'm sure there are men out there that have a soft touch, or prefer it, so to speak.

Assuming men love rough sex is a stereotype.

Actually, the only assumption I am making is that skin on skin feels better than rubber on skin.  I feel that is a safe assumption to make.  If I've made any others feel free to point them out because I am unaware of them.

I've never met anyone who prefers sex with a condom either, which was exactly my point.  Perhaps you misread by post, but my point is lesbians using strapons should just get a guy since skin on skin feels better than rubber on skin.  16

I'm sorry, but not all sex between a man and a woman is straight in my opinion.  If your lady friend puts on a 12 inch black strap on and fucks the living shit out of you and walks away... you're pretty gay.

Why do the dildos keep getting bigger and bigger in these examples? 16

I think if ALL of your sex with your girl involves her putting on a strap-on, and fucking you, and that's it. That's the sex.

Yeah, I agree, it's time to start maybe questioning your sexuality.

I'm assuming these guys are at least fucking the girl during the whole thing.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

what about snowballing? is that gay? imo it isn't 11

It may not be gay...but its disgusting as hell.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

haha!!! i agree!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What's wrong with snowballing? Two chicks doing it is hot.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

This raises a good point.  If two lesbians are using a strap-on with each other, is that heterosexual?

No, it's homosexual, because it's two people of the same sex - having sex.

Sex is sex is sex. It's like the 14 year old slut that convinces herself that oral sex is not REAL sex. Ummm, yeah, it's still sex. Sex isn't just intercourse.

Two chicks having sex = gay
Two men having sex = gay
A man and a woman doing anything = straight

I've never met a chick that prefers a condom to the real thing. They usually just don't want to get knocked up, thus the condom.

I don't think a guy taking a strap-on in the ass after a period of time, would suddenly turn him sensual and feminine. If he's already into 'skin-to-skin', he just happens to be more erotically sensitive, and sensual.

I think your assuming all men like it rough, whether straight or gay. Not the case. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes, and i'm sure there are men out there that have a soft touch, or prefer it, so to speak.

Assuming men love rough sex is a stereotype.

Actually, the only assumption I am making is that skin on skin feels better than rubber on skin.  I feel that is a safe assumption to make.  If I've made any others feel free to point them out because I am unaware of them.

I've never met anyone who prefers sex with a condom either, which was exactly my point.  Perhaps you misread by post, but my point is lesbians using strapons should just get a guy since skin on skin feels better than rubber on skin.  16

I'm sorry, but not all sex between a man and a woman is straight in my opinion.  If your lady friend puts on a 12 inch black strap on and fucks the living shit out of you and walks away... you're pretty gay.

Why do the dildos keep getting bigger and bigger in these examples? 16

I think if ALL of your sex with your girl involves her putting on a strap-on, and fucking you, and that's it. That's the sex.

Yeah, I agree, it's time to start maybe questioning your sexuality.

I'm assuming these guys are at least fucking the girl during the whole thing.

I just wanted to make my point clearer... so I upped the dildo. 16

There is a big difference between anal stimulation and taking a dick-like object up the ass with someone else controlling it like a guy would control his dick.  Anal stimulation, if that's what you're after, can be done without getting nailed by a girl.  They can just simply use one of their own dildos (the small ones they use in front of your so you don't feel threatened) and go from there.  But strapping up and bending you over and taking you to brown town... that's just gay.  16

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

So this is what you guys talk about when there are no women around!

Board footer