You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PGER83
 Rep: 5 

Re: Mixing "Guns N' Roses" LIve With Waves

PGER83 wrote:

Yes I know but this is the guy who had the vids taken down?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I reckon he just happened upon them by luck, maybe a relative, friend or whatever. On the channel all his vids are other peoples.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Also are you sure he was the guy with the vid, reading the comments on his page suggests he was the one who got it pulled from youtube. Meh who knows your probably right.

Edit
Ok ignore my last 2 posts i totally misread your original post.....in my defense i am fairly drunk 14 19

PGER83
 Rep: 5 

PGER83 wrote:

Ya what I'm saying is that this guy (who has nothing to do with anything) says shit like this

"Due to copyright crap here, I also have a Google Group to post videos on."
"This was intended to be a channel to support GN'R but due to the limited number of studio recordings I can upload I am now just going to start supporting whatever I like."

then goes around getting other peoples vids pulled.
and people are running around saying "same old shit from the band" when they had nothing to do with it it was just this fucking prick.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yeah dude i get you now. The guy is a fuck face all ya gotta do is look at the comments he's getting. He gives himself the name UziSuicidalLLC and thinks he's in the GN'R camp. Sad little git, and like you said some fans then blame the band for this guys actions.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

They are a cover band when they play ANYTHING.

And as for CD...

Frank is covering material wrote by Brain, who's covering material written by Josh Freese. Richard is covering material originally recorded by Paul Tobias. Ron is covering material originally written by Buckethead. And now DJ is covering material originally done by Robin.

So NOW, they're a cover band, of a fucking cover band.

Check... and mate... that's all folks. 22

It's their band. They can play what they want. It's their music.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So UziSuicidal is fake? I thought so, seeing GNR has never used that name and Uzi Suicide disappeared a long time ago.

I thought it was just a fan pulling that shit. Since he's been such a dick maybe someone should inform the band that he's committing fraud and representing himself to be part of the band.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PGER83 wrote:

Ya what I'm saying is that this guy (who has nothing to do with anything) says shit like this

"Due to copyright crap here, I also have a Google Group to post videos on."
"This was intended to be a channel to support GN'R but due to the limited number of studio recordings I can upload I am now just going to start supporting whatever I like."

then goes around getting other peoples vids pulled.
and people are running around saying "same old shit from the band" when they had nothing to do with it it was just this fucking prick.

Are you sure about that? I had no idea youtube was run like wikipedia. I know youtube will automatically yank vids that are uploaded, but I had no idea they let random dipshits make copyright claims.

More than likely this account is just named after Uzisuicide LLC.

IF what you are saying is true and random dipshits get to do this, then GNR need to be suing this clown into bankruptcy because GNR vids(mainly those of the 'new' era) get pulled all the time. Hell, live bootlegs get yanked, which we know aren't illegal. Its not fair to the new band to have all this stuff removed, so if its someone not associated with the band doing it, they should stop thinking about Slash for a few minutes and solve this more relevant problem.

I have always been puzzled by the band's approach to the youtube craze, and if Axl is that anti youtube, it should be addressed on the official site so fans will stop uploading GNR material on the format. The band has no clear cut stance on the issue. Anything old no matter what is allowed, but new shit gets removed, while some new shit gets to stay, and some that was removed pops back up and gets to stay.

It makes no sense on their side of the fence or ours.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

They are a cover band when they play ANYTHING.

And as for CD...

Frank is covering material wrote by Brain, who's covering material written by Josh Freese. Richard is covering material originally recorded by Paul Tobias. Ron is covering material originally written by Buckethead. And now DJ is covering material originally done by Robin.

So NOW, they're a cover band, of a fucking cover band.

Check... and mate... that's all folks. 22

It's their band. They can play what they want. It's their music.

That's fine. They'll never be taken seriously.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

All of us here with a youtube account should flag all his videos and fuck up his channel.

Paybacks a bitch.

LOL.gif

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UziSuicidalLLC

Board footer