You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Re: i'm back

Absolutely, at some point eric or madison will shut it down. But for right now, it's serving it's purpose -- grab the big forum attention. It's already at three pages, and has 40+ people in there.

We're just trying to get word out at this point.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'll go ahead and float this MSL balloon over at the Bucket communities. I am not a "regular" there, but I do know a few peeps there, most notably Saul, the tk admin.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Just so GN'R know how much the interest in new music is I'd like to point out something:

This thread has got to five pages in less than 2 days which is larger than most topics in here and at a faster rate than anything on the first page. When discussions about the possibility of a leak are better than actual "news" about tab booklets, interviews with bandmembers and the possibility of a live chat with your new lead guitarist you know what you have to do.

TALK AND RELEASE SOME NEW MUSIC!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
Axl S wrote:

When discussions about the possibility of a leak are better than actual "news"

But thats always been true.  The leak threads always outpace any relevant news (minus release discussion).

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Johnny Firecloud (Antiquiet) said this last June: "the simple fact is that we leaked the songs, we know where they came from, and that enables me to say with unwavering certainty that these are 9 of many, many finished new GNR songs to come."

Hopefully Mr. Firecloud(with the help of MSL and dark) can prove the existence of the trilogy beyond a reasonable doubt. 16

Hey James smile

I wish I could 'confirm' the existence of a trilogy.  Unfortunately, all I can tell you is that its been strongly, strongly rumored.  The very small bit of stuff that I've head that the majority of the public hasn't doesn't prove much - it just proves that there is unreleased material out there.  Wish I knew more about the plans for said material.. but I don't.

Sorry about that.

(see, yes, I'm still alive tongue  )

-darknemus

James

James wrote:

Good to see you again. 5 I see you pop up on IM from time to time but I'm one of those types that don't bug people with IMs.

Like MSL, you always seemed to have a knack with perfect timing. wink

Anytime you place dark in the same room with MSL, it usually means an uncanny state of bliss is on the horizon. 16

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Well if dark is here along with msl, I think it's safe to say shit is about to go down.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Johnny Firecloud (Antiquiet) said this last June: "the simple fact is that we leaked the songs, we know where they came from, and that enables me to say with unwavering certainty that these are 9 of many, many finished new GNR songs to come."

Hopefully Mr. Firecloud(with the help of MSL and dark) can prove the existence of the trilogy beyond a reasonable doubt. 16

Trilogy as in... '3 records', or trilogy as in a group of interconnected songs? I need to catch up on my Chinese-sessions mythology...

James

James wrote:

Either would be suitable..... 14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

As long as it involves dolphins, i'm in too. 16

Board footer