You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Funding Neemo

Axl S wrote:

I don't have a paypal but I'd be up for setting one up and chippin in a few quid.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Great idea guys.  If I had the money, I would definitely help out.  Who knows, money may loosen up a little here soon, if it does, I'll donate.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i think i still remember my password though...i hope i do 18 but it wouldnt take much, i dont think, to update my account

well, when you get around to updating it, post it here so we could get this started 3

Bono wrote:

I don't have paypal but if Neemo has online banking I can simply e-mail him the money for the ticket.  All I need is his e-mail address and I can send him the amount for the ticket.  Let me know.

you can do that with online banking? send money simply through e-mail?

Bono wrote:

Oh and the title of this thread is pretty funny. 16

i came up with it all by myself 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
supaplex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i think i still remember my password though...i hope i do 18 but it wouldnt take much, i dont think, to update my account

well, when you get around to updating it, post it here so we could get this started 3

ok i did remember my password, i havent updated my account yet though (it seems my creditcard was removed after its expiry date) and i dunno what i need to post? hmm

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

start a ChipIn
http://www.chipin.com/

I read the thread title as "Fucking Neemo"... Jeez!

I'll do whatever I can. I said that I'd take him to a show (if I could) and I meant it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

forgive my ignorance but i dont know what you guys need me to do...

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Starting a ChipIn sounds like a good idea.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

if i beat neemo in fantasy football i'll give him five bucks

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

forgive my ignorance but i dont know what you guys need me to do...

You start a Paypal account, using your e-mail address, and we send money to the e-mail address through Paypal.

Board footer