You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: New GNR's Live Era 01-10 and much much more!

Dadud wrote:

i think it was donnington atleast..

Mr Fantasy
 Rep: 4 

Mr Fantasy wrote:
Dadud wrote:
Mr Fantasy wrote:

3. Back In The Fuckin' Uk (with Izzy Stradlin) '“ Wembley 2006 - Never before heard...BY ANYONE
15. Sway (with Izzy Strandlin) '“ Wembley 06 - Never before heard...By anyone! Highlight of the disc
17. Paradise City [Axl's Monitor Monitor Mix] - The guitars are 10x crisper and Axl's vocals are awesome. I think never before heard by anyone

I've heard all 3 of these before.... the paradise city is from donnington, theres a whole bootleg of it (i think its almost all axls monitor mix), and the two other songs are also on the wembly bootleg.

Ok well the wembley bootleg is rare and the only version is flac and its hard to find before now
No its not all Monitor Mix

Did I see you make a live era, NO

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
Mr Fantasy wrote:
Dadud wrote:
Mr Fantasy wrote:

3. Back In The Fuckin' Uk (with Izzy Stradlin) '“ Wembley 2006 - Never before heard...BY ANYONE
15. Sway (with Izzy Strandlin) '“ Wembley 06 - Never before heard...By anyone! Highlight of the disc
17. Paradise City [Axl's Monitor Monitor Mix] - The guitars are 10x crisper and Axl's vocals are awesome. I think never before heard by anyone

I've heard all 3 of these before.... the paradise city is from donnington, theres a whole bootleg of it (i think its almost all axls monitor mix), and the two other songs are also on the wembly bootleg.

Ok well the wembley bootleg is rare and the only version is flac and its hard to find before now
No its not all Monitor Mix

Did I see you make a live era, NO

The version i had was mp3.. it wasnt really that hard to find.. it was all over HTGTH or MyGNR.. and IIRC it was atleast 90% monitor mix. quit being a douche bag.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Thanks for this, MF.  Possibly dumb question- when I import these into iTunes, the tag info is all messed up.  Anyone else having this issue?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, my stuff was messed up just in the actual file getting extracted.

Might have to do with them not being properly numbered.

smoke

smoke wrote:

If anyone's interested, here is disc 1 all happily tagged. (I noticed iTunes chopped the name of disc 1 off when it created its folder, but the tags should still be ok.) I'll put the other discs up as I clean them up.

Thanks again, Mr Fantasy- listening to disc 1 now!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PHE5PUL

Mr Fantasy

Mr Fantasy wrote:

sorry for all the problems and douchness this has caused! Previously there has been no problems.
Smoke may I have all 5 discs like that please

smoke

smoke wrote:

Don't apologize for anything dude- you obviously put a ton of work into this, and it's great of you to share!

I haven't done the other discs yet (at work still), but I'll probably try to do one a day over the next week or so, and I'll put them as I do.

Mr Fantasy

Mr Fantasy wrote:

Great PM if possible!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Finally got around to listening to some of this and its unfortunate that some of it is clearly youtube rips. Sonic Reducer is 1.8 MB. Hell, sounds like Silkworms is as well and there's been damn good quality versions of that floating around for a coon's age. Riad sounds absolutely horrific and that HOB version where imsorry cleaned up the crowd noise is fucking great.

Cool of you to put this together but if you ever do it again, you should get more people involved in the effort so the best quality versions of each track are included.

Also, rips from youtube shouldn't be included unless no other version of the track exists.

Board footer