You are not logged in. Please register or login.

brianfantana
 Rep: 0 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

brianfantana wrote:

All I want is checkmate or whatever it's being called these days, and I'll be good to go, everything else will be a bonus.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I just want to be the first one to say, even though I've never heard it, and it may not really exist:  "Tonto is the most epic song ever"

carry on.

Wow, MSL went video!     I thought Neemo was kidding in my personal email, I guess you weren't.   Sounds like he's got some pretty confidential stuff if he's legit on this one.   

MSL, do you have a contact number to BH, my friend is making a short film and would love to try to get BH to score it.   Long shot but I am willing to try, I just need a contact.   I am trying to help my friend out anyway I can.   I have asked others but it'd be nice to try to pitch as many musicians as possible to see who will actually do it.

AtariLegend wrote:

Cool.

Cause no offense, GNREvolution without the crazy "Gn'R" rumoured stuff like this that's been absent for a while, is kind of a boring website.

Here's to hoping smile Here's to knowing not to expect tongue.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

All these GNR sites are boring.

Been having pc problems and haven't been online much the past few weeks. First time reading about this shit and I'll be praying for good shit hitting the sites by the next time I get online. Was gonna send MSL and dark a message but might be a week or so before I get online again so wont bother.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

In 2006, I would've lost my mind over something like this...

Now... just call me when they leak/release.

As for "they're fucking with GNR's business model" - 14

I consider leaks compensation for my time in the last DECADE, specifically 2002, 2006 & 2008.

Trying to convince the old hardcores to feel sorry it's come to this... that's gonna be a hard sell.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

he's good

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

In 2006, I would've lost my mind over something like this...

Now... just call me when they leak/release.

As for "they're fucking with GNR's business model" - 14

I consider leaks compensation for my time in the last DECADE, specifically 2002, 2006 & 2008.

Trying to convince the old hardcores to feel sorry it's come to this... that's gonna be a hard sell.

See here's my problem with that line of thinking.  What if they did have grand plans to roll out Chinese Democracy but they weren't all in order back in 2008, and everything changed because of the leaks.  Thus Axl says, F it, everybody's heard it already anyway, why push this thing?  Then what if they finally come up with a plan, albeit 2+ years later.  Now MSL threatens to blow the cover on the whole thing.  Who knows what'll happen as a result.  Bottom line is, it's their art.  They should choose to release it as and when they see fit.  It's not really up to us. 

Now I realize those are some humongous IF's and I'm as greedy as the next guy and will gladly take whatever comes from all this.  But I would feel bad if this was indeed screwing with their vision.  Flame away.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

well if nothing else this serves as entertainment and something to galvanise the fanbase.

I have no reason to doubt this guy as it appears he was legit in the past so for the first time in ages i feel a pang of excitement - soley because it seems we may be hearing some new Axl Rose recordings shorty.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
faldor wrote:

See here's my problem with that line of thinking.  What if they did have grand plans to roll out Chinese Democracy but they weren't all in order back in 2008, and everything changed because of the leaks.  Thus Axl says, F it, everybody's heard it already anyway, why push this thing?  Then what if they finally come up with a plan, albeit 2+ years later.  Now MSL threatens to blow the cover on the whole thing.  Who knows what'll happen as a result.  Bottom line is, it's their art.  They should choose to release it as and when they see fit.  It's not really up to us. 

Now I realize those are some humongous IF's and I'm as greedy as the next guy and will gladly take whatever comes from all this.  But I would feel bad if this was indeed screwing with their vision.  Flame away.

I'm thinking along the same lines. I'd gladly download shit too, but I have to question how long the fanbase will hold onto this mentality of "us vs. them"?

We have the early leaks, the album itself, the axl chats, multiple world tours and communication in general has improved. Everytime Axl lines something up will a fan swoop in and shit all over it before he's even given a chance?

If fuck all had happened on Feb 1st MSL could have posted his news then, and still enjoyed his time in the spotlight.

MSL can do as he pleases, and most fans will likely view another round of leaks as further compensation for time wasted being a GNR fan. I'd download, I'd thank MSL, and I'd enjoy, but this really doesn't sit well with me. Saboteur is the word I'd use to describe MSL, and hypocrite is the word to describe myself 16 My $0.02.

Board footer