You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Bumblefoot Giving Guitar Lessons?

jamester wrote:

http://www.bumblefoot.com/lessons/lessons.htm

BBF wrote:

SKYPE GUITAR LESSONS

One-on-one lessons, any age is welcome, any skill level is welcome - if it's your first time picking up a guitar, that's ok.  smile  Lessons are about what you need, what you want, it's different for everyone.
Start by writing to me...

Tell me about yourself - where you're from, how long you've been playing, the kind of music you like, if you've played with a band or just in the bedroom, what your strengths are, what you want to get better at, what you want to learn specifically. Things like that.
Bizz...

Lessons are $1.50/minute, choose however long you'd like to go. We'll set up a day & time, I'll send you a confirmation email, PayPal me and we'll get crackin'...
What if's...

What if you have to cancel next week's lesson but you already paid?
Email me and we'll reschedule asap.

What if you pull a no show?
Then you're S.O.L.

What if you cancel an hour (or less) before?
Just as crappy as a no show, I'm still there twiddling my thumbs at an empty screen. S. O. f'n L.

What if you pay and then decide you don't want a lesson?
As long as it's more than 24-hour's notice, I'll refund the money.

What if either of us lose our web connection during the lesson?
Then we'll extend the lesson time to make up for it.

What if you decide to act inappropriately, be abusive or commit lewd visual acts during the lesson?
When I'm done cheering and throwing dollar bills at the screen, I'll be cutting our lesson short, no refund, no re-schedule. I'm cool with having fun, but I'm there to teach, you gotta be there to learn.
Interested?

Email me at lessons@bumblefoot.com  The amount of email I get may sometimes be too much to respond to, I'll only be able to send a reply to the individual people I'm scheduling a lesson with.  It'll be a random selection, I'll do my best to get to as many people as I can, while I can.  Hope to see you!

Ron

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

monkeychow should sign up and teach Ron how to play certain stuff.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

monkeychow should sign up and teach Ron how to play certain stuff.

hahah....I appreciate the love..and know your kidding....but just for the record in case people don't...Ron is around 1,000,000 times better than me on guitar...and I'm not just saying that because he's in GNR...i'd think the same if he was a street busker I saw.....the guy's skills are plain frightening.

I think I will request a lesson though...although I almost don't know where to start asking questions!

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Overwhelming amount of emails from students wanting lessons, can't get to 'em all! Sorry to those I didn't answer yet, might be weeks... tongue

jamester

jamester wrote:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.ph … &Itemid=42

Gn'R guitarist selling riffs for $1.50 a minute on skype!
BumblefootpAxl2.jpg
You could be mine - or I could be yours, for $1.50 a minute!

GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is now offering private lessons via Skype. He says, "One-on-one lessons, any age is welcome, any skill level is welcome — if it's your first time picking up a guitar, that's OK. Lessons are about what you need, what you want, it's different for everyone.

"Start by writing to me... Tell me about yourself — where you're from, how long you've been playing, the kind of music you like, if you've played with a band or just in the bedroom, what your strengths are, what you want to get better at, what you want to learn specifically. Things like that.

"Lessons are $1.50/minute, choose however long you'd like to go. We'll set up a day and time, I'll send you a confirmation email, PayPal me and we'll get crackin'..."

Taken from his TWITTERFor more information, go to this location HERE

Looks like the Guns N' Roses paychecks are drying up.

Anyone got a guess at what DJ Ashba is worth?

Metal Sludge
Sludgefoot
Last Updated ( Friday, 25 March 2011 )

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

i've always like bumble. his interactions w/fans mostly. but this is not that cool imo. $1.5 a min?? $90 an hour for guitar lessons? seriously?! what can bumble teach you in that amount of time that a local guitar teacher can't for $20 an hour? don't kid yourselves.  He's a great guitarist, but as far as a lesson goes, and for that price?....you can do better.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

also, bumble is a lead guitarist for guns n fuckin roses and he needs to charge ppl for guitar lessons?!!! this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.  he must be in some serious need of cash...quick.  17

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

people here charge $30 for a half hour for guitar lessons and they are nobody's

ron is a world class virtuoso and renown music teacher (who has taught world wide even before he joined gnr)

$90 is damn cheap for someone of his ability if you ask me

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Agree win neemo. Ron's always been a teacher, and like he said, this is his livelihood. He has to charge, and he should command a bit more than your local guitar shop. Given the number of responses he's gotten, I'd say there are plenty who agree. He's one cool guy.

Board footer