You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: MyGNR closing for business

Lomax wrote:

if he had released CD back in 99 the world would have heard of the evil of Riad and his motley band of Bedouins and 911 could have been averted

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Now that is good. 14

DCK wrote:
madagas wrote:

I think Axl is the reason we are paying $3.75 at the pump.....fuckin' Axl. Bastard.

You haven't realised before now? Axl is the reason we have countries like Syria.

I really hate those mother fuckers right now.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

We can all agree Axl is a little weird and problematic. It's not like we're not seeing it. It's just that some seems to take it personal for some reason. Like Axl fucked their mom or something.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
DCK wrote:

We can all agree Axl is a little weird and problematic. It's not like we're not seeing it. It's just that some seems to take it personal for some reason. Like Axl fucked their mom or something.

'Little' isn't the right word, I think. Anyway, I don't take Axl's actions and non-actions personal. I'm just a has-been delusional fan, who can hardly accept that others still think that everything that goes shit in the GN'R world is somebody else's fault, and Axl is the saint, who only wants peace and love on the world. Those take it personal who cannot accept that Axl is a human being, too, with lot of problems and faults.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Err. Ok.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

A little interesting tidbit from Eric on the C&D letters.  He now says that he received these prior to getting backstage and meeting Axl and they obviously did not affect Axl and/or the GN'R camp's willingness to have him backstage.

Eric:

"Well, I did get some time before getting credit and backstage and it didn't prevent getting credit, backstage and meeting Axl. True letter was not specifically aimed at me.

Mabye I took recent letter a bit too personnal as I felt that it could have been resolved by a simple phone call.

I won't make any of these letters public. "

Ali

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

All this affair has done has remind everyone that he is a tool, but somehow I dont think he gives a shit, he's not chasing any popularity votes and its plain he's all business rather than pleasure.

I actually find his cold indifference to his forum users much more bearable than Jarmos methodical lechering and bullying hmm

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This whole thing is a cosmic joke.

Board footer