You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: Google To Index Facebook Comments As Search Results

Von wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
mickronson wrote:

people concerned about privacy shouldn't be using fb, period. .

That's my thought exactly. Why put your entire life online then complain or be worried about your personal information getting out?

Thirded. Been saying it awhile.

If you don't want to be doomed by giving your privacy away to the capitalists, DON'T BE ON FACEBOOK.

Every damn day I second-guess and consider shutting down my Twitter account. Just the other day it was hacked (as Russ already knows), and I considered just taking it down.

Fourthed? I got out of the Facebook game a long time ago. Indexing and immortalizing onto the worldwide web all of my most personal likes and dislikes, quirks, friends, foes, family, voluntary background info, ads suited to my "tastes," and facial recognition to match names to anyone I may happen to associate with in my own personal life?

Yeah ...

Don't think so.

AtariLegend wrote:

One major improvement they can make right away, remove the instant search option.

Seriously fuck it, bought a new laptop a few days ago and instant still does nothing but slow down my searches  by 700%, can't keep up if I type in more than 4 letters.

I don't type that slow really pisses me off then using settings to switch off, is useless for those like me that clear cache before switching off.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I completely agree. I fucking hate instant search. Somedays it locks my computer totally up.

Still think Windows 98 was the best OP ever.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I dont have any problems with it tbh.  I tend to use the browser url bar more often that not anyway, which doesn't use it.

Board footer