You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Axlin survey -- now closed! Thx 4 support

Axlin16 wrote:

Hey guys. Sorry for the dropping in a week here, two weeks there. Been busy as hell. At least Axl has time to do Kimmel.

But I figured with my only group of friends, sorry to be so "what have you done for me lately", would you be willing to take a survey for me?

No this isn't some trolling gimmick. It's for class. A research practice study, of setting up a design, and there's a second part. Trust me, it's boring.

Either way, it's a simple 12-question test (with two questions that will ask your username & favorite song/band). Those questions won't be used in the survey, just to authenticate that you took it.

The rest is real simple, all multiple choice, and it will take you two minutes TOPS!

So i'd really appreciate it, and thanks in advance, if you wouldn't mind taking this survey for class. Thanks again.

Here's the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/socialsatisfactionsurvey

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

DONE.

hopefully I passed tongue

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

DONE- good luck. Just out of curiosity, you a young guy? I'll tell you why I ask if you tell me. wink

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Done

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

done

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Thanks guys, thanks a bunch.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
smoke wrote:

DONE- good luck. Just out of curiosity, you a young guy? I'll tell you why I ask if you tell me. wink

Sort of. I thought 27 might've been young. But considering last night, I come into a theater looking like Kim Thayil with The Undertaker's hat on, some young hottie kept calling me 'sir' as I tried to flirt with her.

I felt REALLY old. Like "I'm Axl Rose robbing the cradle" old. axl

smoke

smoke wrote:

Heh, that's funny. You're not THAT young, but the reason I asked is because when I (at 37) saw questions about family, I immediately started thinking about my wife and kids. Whereas your questions were talking about Mom, Dad and siblings. It was sort of a tip off.

smoke

smoke wrote:

Also, at some point very soon, you might be tempted to cut off that Kim Thayill beard and get yourself presentable. DON'T DO IT! RUN RUN RUN! Once it's gone, it's gone forever.

Oh, and if you get away clean, SEND HELP! big_smile big_smile

Board footer