You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Queensryche Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

This just makes them look like a huge joke. It's not like they were relevant to begin with. I saw these guys open up for Heaven and Hell a few years ago. They still put on a show, but ain't nobody waitin for the next Queensryche album.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Tate is pretty much the core writer of the band, and what he "wants" to do SUCKS. Pretty much says it all.

The 'band' Queensryche actually had a point about 'Returning to History'. If they could actually return their sound to Op:Mindcrime & Empire-era, with Tate on vocals giving a shit. That would rule.

But Queensryche doing that without Tate, or Tate being Queensryche not wanting to do that -- neither are appealing.

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

I just saw the video of Tate spitting at his drummer, and couldn't believe my eyes. I guess it has been online for a few months, but here it is (3:56) if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfOSCfL … re=related

No clue how to embed the video, sorry!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What I never get is you're all supposed to be a bunch of bad ass rock n' rollers and or metalheads... so why not STOMP THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM on stage? Why not do that?

For all the shit Vinnie talked about Phil, they all let Phil be Phil for a long time. Same with Axl.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
evader wrote:

I just saw the video of Tate spitting at his drummer, and couldn't believe my eyes. I guess it has been online for a few months, but here it is (3:56) if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfOSCfL … re=related

No clue how to embed the video, sorry!

Wow, what a total dick that guy is. Why would he do this? And why didn't that drummer come around and beat his ass?

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Wow, what a total dick that guy is. Why would he do this? And why didn't that drummer come around and beat his ass?

Before the show, the other guys in the band fired Tate's wife and two of his other family members who had been working for the band, and then the drummer told Tate "you're next".

I'm surprised Tate went on stage at all.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Is Todd LaTorre a fat lady? Because I'm pretty sure it's over...

Board footer