You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Is This Forum Dying?

Will wrote:

All uploads are definitely appreciated Gibbo smile

Some stuff I cleaned up on the site recently is:-

- Added "by year" navigation breacrumbs to the bottom of each Whispers section for easier reading.

- Fixed some dead videos/images in Whispers - still a few images/videos to fix so please use the report button if you can help.

- Added "Latest Discussions" to band member biographies. eg) Slash. The list automatically updates for each bio so you can just see the latest izzy news or whoever.

- Added those little notes at the top of Band, Discs and Songs saying "Click for more info".

- On Band page the photos were rearranged to show band members in the order in which they joined the band.

- On Band page only current member images are now shown in colour to differentiate between current/former lineups.

- On Band page in the "Lineup History" each band members name was linked to their bio page.

- The 2 new skins in progress.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Very cool Will. Thanks for the continued support!

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I find it pretty hilarious that Bono and Russ both left...and both went to MyGNRForum 14

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Great progress Will. Can't wait to see the final layout and design.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

I find it pretty hilarious that Bono and Russ both left...and both went to MyGNRForum 14

It is pretty ironic

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

MSLs forum has gained some traction recently. I Assume the leaks helped this. They run it pretty well IMO.

AtariLegend wrote:
smoke wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

It is pretty ironic

More ironic considering how Russ was burying it along with the rest of the forum for years and Bono was a former moderator there (um maybe, either way, he has had more than 1 account since he was banned originally).

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Wait, what?  What the hell have I missed?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
smoke wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

It is pretty ironic

More ironic considering how Russ was burying it along with the rest of the forum for years and Bono was a former moderator there (um maybe, either way, he has had more than 1 account since he was banned originally).

That's pretty much how I saw it. It is completely the most illogical move that I do not understand, even from the standpoint of "we're gonna clean it up".

I know you're not American, but that's like spending years of your life as a Boston Red Sox running down the Yankees as a bunch of scabs and pieces of shit, then turning around and signing with the Yankees, all smiles.

I'm not judging, i'm just saying I don't get it.

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:

Hopefully it picks up when the domain switches

Board footer