You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Re: Ron stirs tempest in a teapot

Buckethead coming back would be the best option for the band.

It would feel that music was moving forward and not backwards.

Hell even Robin Finck coming back would be great.

I hate Ashba. Ron is a nice bland guy.

What got me excited about the band was Buckethead and Finck. I stopped following when Finck left again, as what was the point?

Ashba just comes off as a shitty hair metal fuck.

The whole point of post Illusions to me, was that Axl was going to make: industrial, grunge with Queen overtures kind of rock. He wasn't going to stay in the formula of bluesy dirty rock that defined them.

So when Ashba comes in. I'm like what the fuck dude?

If one of the two Chinese Democracy guitarists come back I am back.

Other than that, I have no interest in some asshole trying to be Slash with a shit load of tattoos and a crappy rip off top hat. Hot Topic called they want your shitty look back bro.

Back on topic, Ron sounds like a son of a bitch in the interview.

Sky Dog wrote:

nice....agree on all points!

"Other than that, I have no interest in some asshole trying to be Slash with a shit load of tattoos and a crappy rip off top hat." dj

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

There's another new Ron interview here: http://loudwire.com/ron-bumblefoot-thal … oses-more/ where he talks about GNR, but both he and the interviewer skirt the topic of him no longer being in the band.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah I REALLY am sick of this guy now. He's continuing to do new interviews, there's another one out there right now, where he backpeddles on his previous comments about not being welcomed by the band, and then basically blames the media for not wanting to talk about his charity work, but only the negative stuff.

RON BROUGHT IT UP

The hell?

You made this bed -- again. You talked shit, but you didn't name names, and now that people are asking you to name names, he's wanting to back peddle. He should've just laid ALL his cards on the table, regardless of his state in the band or in or out.

Regardless, i'm over this guy.

Lomax wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Yeah I REALLY am sick of this guy now. He's continuing to do new interviews, there's another one out there right now, where he backpeddles on his previous comments about not being welcomed by the band, and then basically blames the media for not wanting to talk about his charity work, but only the negative stuff.

RON BROUGHT IT UP

The hell?

You made this bed -- again. You talked shit, but you didn't name names, and now that people are asking you to name names, he's wanting to back peddle. He should've just laid ALL his cards on the table, regardless of his state in the band or in or out.

Regardless, i'm over this guy.

Exactly, he was the nicest guy in the world when being nice profited him and then the minute that changes.... he's just a whining and bitching.
I would hate to work with this guy.

Board footer